Greetings!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by nimrodix, Jun 10, 2006.

1. nimrodix

nimrodix New Member

This seems like an interesting site for sure!

I have two items on which I'd appreciate some feedback. I myself am about 7.5 in length, but it bows up appreciably and doesn't look too big. My partners have all enjoyed it, because the arc presses up on their prostate. Is this bowing common?

I have a new partner who is very big, but big in a sense I've never experienced before. He is about 8.5. erect, and very thick, but his penis doesn't get round when erect. It is almost flat, like a paddle. Consequently, I am having a very difficult time accommodating him. I've been able to get some pretty thick guys in me, but this is a thickness I've never dealt with before. I'd be grateful if anyone who has had some experience with this could offer some advice. I'd really like a long-term relationship with this guy, but good heavens, I'm going to need to do something just to be able to walk!

Thanks!

2. chicagosam

Gold Member

Can't help you on this one, but, welcome to LPSG! I'm sure you'll find an answer here. Good luck!

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

:smile: Hi! Sounds like you injured it may heel itself ! What kind of underware do you ware? Alot of people dont realize the way we position the penis effects the shape such as real tight breifs Try loose boxer shorts for a while .As for your friend withthe paddle I dont know what to tell! Amatch made in heaven?Thats one of the beautifull things about the human race we come in all shapes and sizes!

4. Matthew

Gold Member

Welcome, nimrodix - try posting your questions in other sections where they might get more attention. Your second question could definitely go in the "Sex with a Large Penis" section, for example.

Draft saved Draft deleted