Greetings!

afer10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi! I'm Adam, and i'm a newbie. I'm from Melbourne, Australia, and i came here to ask questions that i don't think anyone i know can answer.
I heard about this forum fromt he documentary "the world's biggest penis" and i didn't think much of it until i accidentally stumbled on it through google.

Anyway, its nice to meet you all and i'm looking forward to getting to chat with you guys!

Ta!

Adam

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
afer10 said:
I came here to ask questions that I don't think anyone I know can answer.

You wanna know the meaning of life, don't you? :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Last Planet in the Seventh Galaxy. :smile:

Media
afer10 said:
Hi! I'm Adam, and I'm a newbie. I'm from Melbourne, Australia, and I came here to ask questions that I don't think anyone I know can answer.
I heard about this forum from the documentary "the world's biggest penis," and I didn't think much of it until I accidentally stumbled on it through google. Anyhow, its nice to meet you all and I'm looking forward to getting to chat with you guys! Ta! Adam
We have all the answers here at LPSG, Adam! Ask away! Enjoy the site!:cool:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
afer10 said:
Hi! I'm Adam, and i'm a newbie. I'm from Melbourne, Australia, and i came here to ask questions that i don't think anyone i know can answer.
I heard about this forum fromt he documentary "the world's biggest penis" and i didn't think much of it until i accidentally stumbled on it through google.

Anyway, its nice to meet you all and i'm looking forward to getting to chat with you guys!

Ta!

Adam

Welcome to the forums and/or chat. DOn't worry, we may not have any real answers, but By GOD we have alot of opinions! :biggrin1: Enjoy!