Greetings.

swerve

Just Browsing
Media
Hi everyone. I found this site on Google. It's nice to find a community like this where people understand that having a large penis isn't always a blessing. My friends really don't sympathize. Mine accounts for a good 25% of my dating problems(the other 75% is my height, since I'm 4'9", and that usually gets noticed first). I have a hard enough time finding clothes in my size that look professional(yes, I have to shop in the kids section at age 27), much less ones that conceal the bulge. Good to "meet" you all!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome aboard. We come in all shapes and sizes here, so no matter what you are experiencing in life, there are others here that can relate to you, at least in some respect!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome!

Nice to finally meet the person everyone's talking about when they say they're gonna "get their swerve on" ... :tongue:

swerve

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks again for the warm welcome. I've learned a lot from browsing this site so far. "LittleBigMan" is a decent nickname. My friends in school used to call me Biggie Smalls all the time. Most of the rest were not nearly so flattering.