Greetings.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by swerve, Aug 19, 2006.

  1. swerve

    swerve New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2006
    Messages:
    11
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    Hi everyone. I found this site on Google. It's nice to find a community like this where people understand that having a large penis isn't always a blessing. My friends really don't sympathize. Mine accounts for a good 25% of my dating problems(the other 75% is my height, since I'm 4'9", and that usually gets noticed first). I have a hard enough time finding clothes in my size that look professional(yes, I have to shop in the kids section at age 27), much less ones that conceal the bulge. Good to "meet" you all!
     
  2. fortiesfun

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    May 29, 2006
    Messages:
    4,692
    Likes Received:
    18
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    USA
    Good to meet you also. Welcome. Lots of room for discussion about your issues, but they are quite real and many members here can confirm they have similar difficulties.
     
  3. Pecker

    Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2002
    Messages:
    83,922
    Likes Received:
    34
    Welcome, LittleBigMan.
     
  4. davidjh7

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2006
    Messages:
    2,714
    Likes Received:
    12
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    seattle
    Welcome aboard. We come in all shapes and sizes here, so no matter what you are experiencing in life, there are others here that can relate to you, at least in some respect!
     
  5. Matthew

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2005
    Messages:
    8,374
    Likes Received:
    161
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    California
    Welcome!

    Nice to finally meet the person everyone's talking about when they say they're gonna "get their swerve on" ... :tongue:
     
  6. D_Gunther Snotpole

    D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2005
    Messages:
    14,610
    Likes Received:
    5
    Welcome, swerve.
    I hoped I'd meet you at some bend in the road.:cool:
    Enjoy LPSG.
     
  7. swerve

    swerve New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2006
    Messages:
    11
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    Thanks again for the warm welcome. I've learned a lot from browsing this site so far. "LittleBigMan" is a decent nickname. My friends in school used to call me Biggie Smalls all the time. Most of the rest were not nearly so flattering.
     
Draft saved Draft deleted