Greetings

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by HornyTurtle, Dec 26, 2006.

1. HornyTurtle

HornyTurtle New Member

Hello, I found this site surfing the net looking for help with my problem of chafing when I have sex with my gf. It seems she has delivered her 2 children by caesarean section and her vagina only expands to 2 cm. I am considered by most women a monster with my length and thickness ( although I have seen bigger myself) and have been told by many women I last longer than many men so I am chafing a lot with my current lady.
    The chafing appears just behind the head of my circumsized penis and it is limiting our penatration sex to only twice a week so I can recover in between. I am sure I am not the only person who has experienced this. I have been told the vagina has the capasity to expand and make our problem a thing of the past but it has now been 3 months and the problem still persists even if I give her 2 hours plus of foreplay. Any suggestions or comments from the group?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Other than the suggestion to use lube (and lots of it) frequently during the session I can only suggest the use of a condom to stop the chafing.

Welcome to LPSG.

3. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome HT.Enjoy the site. :cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted