Greetings

gainerfan30

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi all,

I'm not sure how I stumbled on this site but I'm glad I did. Since junior high school, I wished for and even prayed for a large penis, and through my 20s I was close to 8" x 6". Then I had hernia surgery, and although I've never seen anything anywhere on the web that this happens, I definitely experienced a decrease in size. About a week and a half ago, when I started reading these postings, I measured only 6.5" x 5".

I've begun developing a PE routine consisting largely of jelqing daily in the shower for about 10 minutes, with plans to eventually increase the amount of time. I'm very happy to say that I've already experienced what I think is considerable growth in such a short period of time. Last night I awoke with a raging hard on (my libido has increased as well--not sure why but I'm not complaining) so I measured and was 7"x5.5".

I'd love to have a cock larger than 10". Actually my fantasy would be 12"-15" x 6.5" or larger, but realistically if I can get up to 8" again, I'd be thrilled.

Anyway, I look forward to learning more and comparing notes and eventually photos over time.

GF