Greetings

Birdson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello all,
Another new member post. Straight, male. Nothin fancy. Happened up on the site doing some reasearch on stretching the testicular sac. Became interested in the open dialog and lack of hate and flaming. Thus far all I have read here has been either informative or at a minimum entertaining.

I'm not hung like some of the monsters I see on the site, sure I'd love to find a practical and realistic way to double the length of my unit, just haven't found it. I'm more into selfbondage, a lonely but entertaining way to spend quality time with my tool. Recently married a young lady who is mildly interested in my kind of games, I'm just trying to ease her in slowly, don't want her to become intimidated and quit playing.

I've enclosed a few pics, these are up close to the action. Yes, that is a 2.5 pound steel weight hanging on there. Yes, there is some pain involved, but I control the level, and the pain is part of my own little kink, so I like it.

Let me know what y'all think.

Birdson

Attachments

Chrisak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
wow dude thats harsh, why all this, doesnt all this affect your reproduction system ???

PaulF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Birdson welcome to the Forum. I hope you don't want to use my toilet there would be nothing left:eek:

Birdson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As far as affecting the reproductive system, my 2 sons didn't seem to have any issue with being created, and I have been playing these kinds of games with myself since childhood (prepubesence).

I must be dull, I don't get the toilet comment. Would anyone care to enlighten me?

Sassy88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome Birdson

I must say i have never seen anything like that before and it looks a little painful... but if you get pleasure from it then that's all that matters... it wouldnt do if people were all the same, would it. Enjoy your time here and have some fun

:smile:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
enjoy ya self in the group dude and do yourself a favor and ignore some of the comments that come ya way...do ya thang and answer to no one lol

Birdson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why? I like it. That simple. The key word is SELF. SELF bondage. I don't inflict pain on others unless that is their turn on, and even then, only with the person I am significantly involved with (read that married). I am EXTREMELY careful to make sure that my children and step children are NEVER exposed to any hint of my extracurricular activities. It is something I like. CBT (Cock and Ball Torture) was old long before I discovered it, and I thought I was alone in my pleasure for MANY years, joyfully enough, I have found that I am not. It has been my experience that many of life's pleasures cost someone, this doesn't, so I WALLOW in it. This ride is too short to limit yourself when you find something you truly enjoy and that hurts no one else.

Birdson