Greetings

D_Tam_Ponnit

Account Disabled
Media
:alien: Greetings Earthlings, do not be alarmed I come in peace.

I crash landed on your planet 7 earth days ago and was soon rescued and taken to my temporary new home you call 'Area 51'. It is a very unusual place but the people seem to be friendly as I have been prodded and probed many times.

I have to stay here now until I can repair my ship. I need a Lithium Photon Signal Generator. I entered this information and Google sent me here.

I have communicated with some very interesting earthlings here and learnt much. I now understand that earthlings exist in at least 2 different genders.

I am 345 old/unsure about gender/from Quark 320. I am 720 tall and have a number of tentacles, which I am very proud of.

I have located the part I need to fix my ship (there is a second hand one on etebay). This will take about 30 of your earth days to arrive, so I will make more visits here before I can leave.

Until we meet again as we say on Quark 320 "ubiekervul" (take care) - AL

:alien:

Sassy88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I crash landed on your planet 7 earth days ago and was soon rescued and taken to my temporary new home you call 'Area 51'. It is a very unusual place but the people seem to be friendly as I have been prodded and probed many times.

I have to stay here now until I can repair my ship. I need a Lithium Photon Signal Generator. I entered this information and Google sent me here.

I have communicated with some very interesting earthlings here and learnt much. I now understand that earthlings exist in at least 2 different genders.

I am 345 old/unsure about gender/from Quark 320. I am 720 tall and have a number of tentacles, which I am very proud of.

I have located the part I need to fix my ship (there is a second hand one on etebay). This will take about 30 of your earth days to arrive, so I will make more visits here before I can leave.

:haha::haha::haha::haha:

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HAve to say that this is one of best, if not the best, introduction on LPSG I saw so far...
With small delay Welcome Alien Bro, (my time counts a bit different than yrs and Earthlings, u know im from Marseostrius71 ...and it been only one day here that passed since u landed)...