greetings!

mromaster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Howdy folks. I've been lurking and reading for a while, mainly for the female perspective, but honestly think I'm on the low end of belonging here, if at all.

I'm straight, in my early 30's, and engaged to a beautiful woman with whom I have absolutely INCREDIBLE sex. I haven't been with many women but I didn't see any need to keep looking after finding her.

The ones I have slept with have described me as "Hung", "Huge", or "Really Thick." I don't see it compared to some of the whoppers on here, but I'm really kind of disproportional I think. I'm 6.5-7" max when really turned on, which is in the average realm for length if only slightly long, but between 5.75-6" girth, which causes the kind of reactions pictured in my avatar very quickly. I think it looks pretty odd to have such a thick, stubby tool, and it doesn't help the disproportional look that my balls are the size of jumbo eggs or small limes.

I'm mildly into PE, most of my gains have been where I don't "need" them; girth! Anyway, I'm more of a spectator here than a contributer, but look forward to chiming in more often. Thanks.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Howdy folks. I've been lurking and reading for a while, mainly for the female perspective, but honestly think I'm on the low end of belonging here, if at all.

I'm straight, in my early 30's, and engaged to a beautiful woman with whom I have absolutely INCREDIBLE sex. I haven't been with many women but I didn't see any need to keep looking after finding her.

The ones I have slept with have described me as "Hung", "Huge", or "Really Thick." I don't see it compared to some of the whoppers on here, but I'm really kind of disproportional I think. I'm 6.5-7" max when really turned on, which is in the average realm for length if only slightly long, but between 5.75-6" girth, which causes the kind of reactions pictured in my avatar very quickly. I think it looks pretty odd to have such a thick, stubby tool, and it doesn't help the disproportional look that my balls are the size of jumbo eggs or small limes.

I'm mildly into PE, most of my gains have been where I don't "need" them; girth! Anyway, I'm more of a spectator here than a contributer, but look forward to chiming in more often. Thanks.
welcome out of the world of lurkdom