Greg Kinnear

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We're showing a trailer for "The Bad News Bears" at the theater where I work. There are brief shots of Greg in gray sweatpants and gray sweat shorts. Looks pretty good. Not huge but interesting. Anyone know anything about his endowment? He is sooooo cute.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by dfox7.3x5@Jul 2 2005, 04:20 AM
We're showing a trailer for "The Bad News Bears" at the theater where I work. There are brief shots of Greg in gray sweatpants and gray sweat shorts. Looks pretty good. Not huge but interesting. Anyone know anything about his endowment? He is sooooo cute.
[post=325863]Quoted post[/post]​
I've always thought Greg was a hottie and this is the first time I've read anything about his endowment, so it's got my attention. Sweatpants and gray sweat shorts would certainly show to advantage the equipment their wear sports. Keep us informed about your finding more of the interesting material, dfox7.3x5. BTW, nice size you've got on you, man.

amethyst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by dfox7.3x5@Jul 1 2005, 09:20 PM

Definite hottie! I would love to see a pic.

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by RoysToy+Jul 2 2005, 06:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; Jul 2 2005, 06:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dfox7.3x5@Jul 2 2005, 04:20 AM
We&#39;re showing a trailer for "The Bad News Bears" at the theater where I work. There are brief shots of Greg in gray sweatpants and gray sweat shorts. Looks pretty good. Not huge but interesting. Anyone know anything about his endowment? He is sooooo cute.
I&#39;ve always thought Greg was a hottie and this is the first time I&#39;ve read anything about his endowment, so it&#39;s got my attention. Sweatpants and gray sweat shorts would certainly show to advantage the equipment their wear sports. Keep us informed about your finding more of the interesting material, dfox7.3x5. BTW, nice size you&#39;ve got on you, man.
[post=326032]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Luke, thanks for the compliment on my size. I may be one of the oldest guys here, but as I&#39;ve aged my sex drive has actually grown and so have my genitals. I never would have thought. I&#39;ve tried to maintain my body. I&#39;m 6 feet, 175, don&#39;t have a big belly like too many of the hunks I went to high school with in the 1950s.
I attract men of all ages, and that&#39;s really cool.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by dfox7.3x5@Jul 3 2005, 03:07 AM
Luke, thanks for the compliment on my size. I may be one of the oldest guys here, but as I&#39;ve aged my sex drive has actually grown and so have my genitals. I never would have thought. I&#39;ve tried to maintain my body. I&#39;m 6 feet, 175, don&#39;t have a big belly like too many of the hunks I went to high school with in the 1950s.
I attract men of all ages, and that&#39;s really cool.
[post=326196]Quoted post[/post]​
You&#39;re welcome, dfox. I&#39;ve got you beat 10 years, so you&#39;re still young as far as I&#39;m concerned. Like you, I&#39;ve worked on my bod through the years and don&#39;t have that pot belly either. I began lifting in my early 30s and running a few years later. I&#39;m 5&#39;6". 155. biceps 14.5, waist 33 (put on an inch in one year), chest 42. Your cock is a fraction longer than mine and I have more girth than you (unc.). Go to my profile gallery for its erected picture.

Like you, my sex drive has grown with age and jelqing has added thickness more than length. IM me if you like, buddy.

Luke

JanumSaleem

Experimental Member
Media
Interestingly enough, I have known Greg for like ten years. He and my parents met through a mnutual frined, and we used to go to Mexico with him and his wife. ITs been a few years, but I can answer the question. Our resosrt had a spa in it, and we were chilling, hanging out, the usual. I went in to have a massage and he was gettign a facial, and we both came out and there is a little soaking pool for afterwards, and its pretty much nude mandatory. I was already in the pool when he got out of his facial, and he jsut whipped off the towel and got in. I didnt really notice anything out of place, he was flaccid, so it was hard to tell, and we jsut chatted for a while, cooled down. After the pool are the showers, and we both grabbed towels for the walk, not in a self conscious way, just it made sense, we had to go through a little waiting area, and it wasnt done to walk through nude. We got to the showers, and it was just ladida normal, we were at heads next to each other, and hes chatty, so we were talking, and I got a chance to examine. Funnily enough, this was the ifrst time someone ever noticed my member. I tend to get a little hard in shower situations, always ahve, it must be the running water, and I was probably at about half mast. Anyway, he turned to grab a bottle of conditioner form the rack, adn he was like "well, you certainly have that going for ya." (mind you, this was two years ago, I was sixteen, so it wasn&#39;t really that wierd.) I was like, "yeah, but sometimes its more of a nuisance than a blessing." I was nervous, because I wasnt used to the whole noticing my cock, but he laughed and was like "yeah, I know how you feel." We sort of got on with our stuff, shampooing and soapign and stuff, and he was jsut sort of humming, and i looked down and he was not fully erect but working on it. he wasnt huge, but about my size or a little bigger, and id say he definitely deserves a place in this group. Even though i never saw it fully hard, id say it was about 8-8.5. Nice guy.

D

deleted2781321

Interestingly enough, I have known Greg for like ten years. He and my parents met through a mnutual frined, and we used to go to Mexico with him and his wife. ITs been a few years, but I can answer the question. Our resosrt had a spa in it, and we were chilling, hanging out, the usual. I went in to have a massage and he was gettign a facial, and we both came out and there is a little soaking pool for afterwards, and its pretty much nude mandatory. I was already in the pool when he got out of his facial, and he jsut whipped off the towel and got in. I didnt really notice anything out of place, he was flaccid, so it was hard to tell, and we jsut chatted for a while, cooled down. After the pool are the showers, and we both grabbed towels for the walk, not in a self conscious way, just it made sense, we had to go through a little waiting area, and it wasnt done to walk through nude. We got to the showers, and it was just ladida normal, we were at heads next to each other, and hes chatty, so we were talking, and I got a chance to examine. Funnily enough, this was the ifrst time someone ever noticed my member. I tend to get a little hard in shower situations, always ahve, it must be the running water, and I was probably at about half mast. Anyway, he turned to grab a bottle of conditioner form the rack, adn he was like "well, you certainly have that going for ya." (mind you, this was two years ago, I was sixteen, so it wasn&#39;t really that wierd.) I was like, "yeah, but sometimes its more of a nuisance than a blessing." I was nervous, because I wasnt used to the whole noticing my cock, but he laughed and was like "yeah, I know how you feel." We sort of got on with our stuff, shampooing and soapign and stuff, and he was jsut sort of humming, and i looked down and he was not fully erect but working on it. he wasnt huge, but about my size or a little bigger, and id say he definitely deserves a place in this group. Even though i never saw it fully hard, id say it was about 8-8.5. Nice guy.
Jesus that was 20 years ago