Greg Plitt VPL on Bravo's Work Out

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Meniscus, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Meniscus

Gold Member

I'm home sick today so I was watching TV and I caught a bit of Bravo's Work Out, a show I don't normally watch. One of the new trainers had his shirt off within 5 minutes of training a new client--it seemed like he was flirting and showing off more than training, which put off the other trainers. They seemed to think his behavior was unprofessional, and I'm inclined to agree.

Anyway, at one point as he was demostrating to his client how to use dumbbells, the camera focused in on his crotch and his penis was clearly visible through his (low-rise) sweat pants. Although the guy is not my type, I still got a kick out of an unexpected VPL shot during casual TV watching. A few cuts later and the camera was back on his crotch.

I looked him up. His name is Greg Plitt and apparently he's a bit of a celebrity in the fitness and modeling world...at least he thinks he is.

Hot Guys: Greg Plitt
    Greg Plitt

2. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    OH HEEEELLLL NO!!!

He did not use Lupe Fiasco in his intro. That's a open-handed slap in the mouth for him.

That's like politicians using rock songs to promote themselves. It just shouldn't happen.

He's hot as fuck though.

3. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

he's a gay boy ... was looking up information on his "size matters" commercial, when I stumbled across LPSG

4. cutmeat

cutmeat Member

yeah he's incredible - if anyone has any naked shots please pass em on!

5. Meniscus

Gold Member

Are you sure? The client he was flirting with was a woman. He again pissed off the other trainers by bringing her uninvited to a dinner party. Maybe he's bi?

I found some pics of his bulge.

Attached Files:

6. Meniscus

Gold Member

The episode of Work Out that I described in my original post is on again right now (4:00-5:00 p.m. Eastern time). If you see this post in time, go check it out.

7. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

Hot body, but something about his eyes disturbs me.

8. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Yeah....they're not looking in mine! :smile:

9. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    He's also on an HGTV show. He's grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

10. DirtyBoy777

DirtyBoy777 Member

Obviously this is a matter of personal taste. I think he looks like a freak. I don't get this whole muscles-to-the-extreme sort of thing. He might be nice looking if he looked like a normal person.

11. JMMuscle

JMMuscle New Member

Did you ever think some people might go so far for fame (and money) that they would do whatever it takes to get in front of a camera to further their career? Don't forget Arnold (The Govenator)...he's had an interesting path to the Govenor's Mansion.

Greg has an outstanding body and judging by the Bravo crotch shots, he's also adequate in that department, however, their is something about his face that I just don't find attractive....like surgery gone wrong.

12. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

then again, maybe not ...

had seem him in mostbeautifulman.com; Icon Men videos (which are sold in TLA Videos gay erotica section, and, of course, his "Out in Hollywood" interview ... all are gay venues

but then, again, maybe just assuming

13. hb2

hb2 New Member

Meniscus, you're absolutely right and commendable to question the accuracy of that blatantly false lie about Plitt being gay. I have seen and read many interviews of him, and Greg Plitt is completely straight and has never said otherwise. I was thrilled to meet him at a show in Miami once. He is a really extremely nice and friendly guy.

I'm glad you questioned that ridiculous claim, Meniscus!

14. cocktoberfest

cocktoberfest New Member

He is not the slightest bit attractive to me. I guess the gay 90's look is now the straight 00's look. Overdeveloped and obviously too into himself. Please move this thread to the "i jack off in front of the mirror" thread. LOL

15. chippers

chippers New Member

Albums:
    I agree. Big huge muscles are gross. I think any guy with six pack abs looks like a freak! It is not natural to have stomach muscles bulging out. A beer gut turns me on more because it looks more like a Real Man. I would choose a guy with a nice soft pot belly over ripped abdomen muscles any day! A belly is just cuter and cuddlier.

No guy should waste his life lifting weights in a gym! It is useless and unnecessary. He must spend a lot of time with his hand being that it looks like he doesn't have time for anything else such as women. Buff guys with huge gross muscles lift weights to compensate for a small dick! Eww.

16. Pattypablo308

Pattypablo308 New Member

I think he's good looking. He has a nice tan, not real leather-y.

17. chippers

chippers New Member

Albums:

Yes! Exactly! It's fucking pathetic! I hate guys who show off like that and are all cocky and into themselves. And that's too much muscles anyway. Buff guys are a turn off. I've had way too many bad experiences.

The last muscly guy I was with actually kept wanting me to tell him how muscular he was, during sex! Plus, he had a really tiny almost not-existing penis and he could barely ever get it up!

No kidding: I kicked him hard in the balls and dumped him for his roomate who had scrawny arms and a flabby pot belly, and was a true sweetheart who would actually spend time with me and not waste his life lifting weights in a gym! He also had a MUCH larger "love muscle", the ONLY muscle that matters.

18. Pattypablo308

Pattypablo308 New Member

Soft or hard?

Attached Files:

19. Meniscus

Gold Member

Good point. It's possible he's gay and playing straight on camera. But I haven't seen any evidence of that, just an unfounded assertion. The evidence we have strongly indicates that he's straight. Note what hb2, the one person here to have actually met him, had to say about it:

Thanks, hb2. Also, for whatever it's worth, I don't get the slightest blip on my gaydar about him. But my gaydar isnt' that reliable so if anyone else has different instincts about it, I'm open to your thoughts on the matter.

My guess is that he's the type of straight guy who thinks about himself, "I'm so hot, even other guys are into me." He likes the attention and doesn't care who he gets it from.

Oh, I agree completely. Also, he obviously shaves his legs and pubes, and possibly his upper body as well, which I don't like at all.

I doubt it actually was surgery gone wrong. Lots of guys have that "type" of face...sort of, I dunno, square? Yeah, I don't like it.

That was my assessment of him as well. In fact, I hestitate to post this thread because I a) didn't want to give him any props as his ego seems too big already, and b) I don't want anyone here actually thinking that I'm into this guy, because I'm NOT. HOwever, I really enjoyed the unexpected crotch shot when I was watching TV the other day--it gave me a good laugh--and I knew some people here would like it so I decided to share the joy.

The one comment I will disagree with is that he's overcompensating for a small dick. Although that may often be true, I think the evidence suggests that this guy has a respectable, if not enormous, endowment.

20. SlickWilly

SlickWilly Member

dunno... I'd still like to give him a tongue bath. He got very lucky in the genetics department... and has the mental discipline make the most of it. Military guys are a total turn-on for me. Am glad to see one (for a change) that is not covered in ink. Yes, I'd LOVE to have a body like that... or at least the genetics to get a body like that.

Of course, haven't met him. If his personality is overly cocky/arrogant... I don't care HOW gorgeous he is... buh-bye...

Draft saved Draft deleted