Greg Plitt VPL on Bravo's Work Out

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hot body, but something about his eyes disturbs me.

yeah..they are extremely deep set eyes...i find them a bit..i dunno...but i get ur point..

he did an ad for a gay leather bar in Tampa...a few months ago...and if ur looking for a guy that is really well toned, defined, and great physique...this gay guy owns that...

if ur looking for a well endowed man...I'd be looking elsewhere...
and there is nothing wrong with average...i have been with some great men with average sized breeders...and i have been with men with really large fuckin breeders...and two in particular i had to take a hike early...had no clue on how to suck, fuck, breed...etc...i doubt they ever were taught...and with attitudes like these guys...i doubt anyone ever pulled them to the side to explain it to them...certainly their wives didn't..

r

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
OK, so I checked out "Work Out" tonight and Greg did have wood! That was even mentioned by one of the trainers. Doesn't seem like he is packing much.
The SHOW!!! however is the most obnoxious pile of shit that I have ever had to sit through. Who is this chic!?!?! IT'S A GYM BITCH!!! Get over yourself!

They seriously actually mentioned he had wood? When will this show air, and will this episode repeat soon?

hb2

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:

cutmeat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a fitness trainer I am interested in anything you might have to share on Greg Plitt ... he is a former military man who is now a fitness model ... he has an amazing physique, rugged good looks and a penetrating set of eyes ... if any of you have any pics, vids, etc that you'd like to share/post that would be awesome ... he is definitely a fine male specimen and a few of his poses in briefs display a fine groin to compliment the rest of his physique ... I'm not sure whether or not there are any nude photos (he appears to be circ'd for those that may be intereseted) out there ... thanks folks for contributing to this thread .. cheers!

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

fatddyslam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i think he is the most amazing man alive. not only his body, but great face, adventurous, likable (as well as lickable)...i mean the man does things that some of us dont even dream of. good for him, living his life to the FULLEST.