Greu28

follicles

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I follow this guy on IG and never even thought about him doing some raunchy onlyfans stuff. I thought he only does nudes or something

Ulisesttoorro

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not looking for money. You are more than welcome to share them with the group if you have anything worth sharing. OR you could just go pay for it like everyone else.
I've already share everything I had... my message was for all the users on this forum who want to gain money just for share what they found for free.

Reactions: BussyPhilipps

tarheel6

Legendary Member
Media
We are here for some nudes for FREE, for those who want to gain money let me tell them, you are as foolish as a monkey... If I would pay for videos and photos I'd prefer pay Greu's account. Don't you think so??

Gotta say, you're more than half an idiot. No one doubts you want free nudes. Big surprise. The "monkey" reference is especially obscure. Grow up, pay for what you want, and stop begging.

Reactions: JohnT23

braex27

Superior Member
Media
Friend recently joined his OF and I had a peak - it's more or less his Instagram posts. Not worth the price. A shame he's taken down the earlier good stuff that was previously mentioned.

Reactions: AnthonyAJay