Greu28

giovanni sanz olivier

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
he just posted this on his instagram story about 30 minutes ago! anyone have it?
es un OF que en verdad NO VALE LA PENA,pues es el mismo contenido que su instagram,todo el mes que papag no subió absolutamente nada interesante o nudes, nada de eso solo de su culo,pero ese lo enseña cada rato en instagram... ojalá y en verdad haga un OF que valga la pena

Reactions: sibles

scottsgstuff

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Apparently he used to have an OF account that featured full nudes, even jerk off/cum vids. When they started getting leaked he closed that account or just deleted all the content and started again with his current OF account that doesn't show anything. Such I shame. He's hot. I saw one of his vids once and it was really hot, It got deleted from the site I saw it on though (thisvid.com) and I've never seen it again. Someone must have some of his old pics/vids. Hopefully he'll start sharing good content again on his OF. I kinda feel like he won't as long as he knows it'll get shared on sites like this one.

louisbrent

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Apparently he used to have an OF account that featured full nudes, even jerk off/cum vids. When they started getting leaked he closed that account or just deleted all the content and started again with his current OF account that doesn't show anything. Such I shame. He's hot. I saw one of his vids once and it was really hot, It got deleted from the site I saw it on though (thisvid.com) and I've never seen it again. Someone must have some of his old pics/vids. Hopefully he'll start sharing good content again on his OF. I kinda feel like he won't as long as he knows it'll get shared on sites like this one.
Yeah he posted some hot content

Reactions: andy1236