Grey Sweat Pants Or Dress Slacks?

D

deleted5506831

The title says it all....which do you prefer to see your man in?

(as in, which one is more of a turn on for you? Or do you prefer something different??)

Anything that shows his bulge. Sweats, slacks, jeans. I'm not picky so long as I can see his bulge

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband came back from an extended trip in Asia with a hand-tailored suit. He wore it on the trip back, and I honestly wanted to rip it off of him he looked so damn sexy!

I love jeans. The tighter the better. But I think to me a man in a handsomely fitted suit is how a woman in lingerie looks to a man.

Reactions: MickeyLee

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naked. I prefer men naked.

If he has to dress, anything goes, except skinny jeans.

And I tried to get my guy to wear skinny jeans, but he never would. He's very self conscious about his "forward" appearance, so he always wears baggy pants. So I bought a pair of skinny jeans in his size once and made him try them on.

He cannot wear skinny jeans.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
And I tried to get my guy to wear skinny jeans, but he never would. He's very self conscious about his "forward" appearance, so he always wears baggy pants. So I bought a pair of skinny jeans in his size once and made him try them on.

He cannot wear skinny jeans.
I don't think I've ever considered trying to get my guy in them. They don't appeal to me as a thick gal, I wouldn't want to throw my dude in em. I love his relaxed fit dark wash jeans.

Reactions: neutrno

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think I've ever considered trying to get my guy in them. They don't appeal to me as a thick gal, I wouldn't want to throw my dude in em. I love his relaxed fit dark wash jeans.

You know, I think I was just trying to get him to wear something other than his baggy old pants. They made him look like an old man. And he loved them! Now when he was on stage he wore some pretty skintight stuff, but never offstage.

It's not that I was trying to show him off, but I kind of wanted him to be a bit more fashion forward.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
You know, I think I was just trying to get him to wear something other than his baggy old pants. They made him look like an old man. And he loved them! Now when he was on stage he wore some pretty skintight stuff, but never offstage.

It's not that I was trying to show him off, but I kind of wanted him to be a bit more fashion forward.

onstage: all the attractive stuff.
Offstage, with us, baggy shorts, questionable T-shirt, but from awesome place. ( my guy has a collection of Grand Canyon shirts, all from trips there)

Reactions: benD0512 and EllieP

benD0512

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
onstage: all the attractive stuff.
Offstage, with us, baggy shorts, questionable T-shirt, but from awesome place. ( my guy has a collection of Grand Canyon shirts, all from trips there)
We just like to be comfortable! And once I find something I like I will wear it for YEARS. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it (or something like that)

benD0512

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And again.
So, I have the opinion that men in sweatpants in public are lazy fatsos. Or are becoming so.
It’s the official legwear of the I GiveUp crew.

I don’t see sweatpants on people actually exercising.
Do you feel like this holds true in a similar way with regards to how women wear yoga pants for everything now?

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on the context. There's nothing wrong with dressing for comfort if it's appropriate for the situation. If it comes off like he doesn't care about how he looks, that's different. But sweatpants to me are for being at home, or light exercise like walking. Not for being social in public.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Do you feel like this holds true in a similar way with regards to how women wear yoga pants for everything now?
What I’m far more likely to see are the pajama mommies in the grocery. Yes, that’s giving up.
I rarely see yoga wear outside studios or in close walking distance (pre pandemic).