Greys Anatomy

halflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Anyone watch this show? I love it its always exciting and full of tolerable drama and the best part is that its full of surprises.

Reactions: neutrno

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Used to like it but now its all sex sex sex, if that much shit goes on in a real hospital no wonder people are getting medical mistakes. I hear Meridith(Ellen Pompeo) is leaving the show and she's the Grey in Grey's anatomy. Alex(Justin Chambers) has always been my favorite only next to George O'Malley may he rest in peace.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do. It didnt come on last night did it. My DVR didnt record it so it must of not been a new episiode.

I like Private Practice too.

I used to like Deparate Houswives. I only got through half of the second season(or third, i forget) because it got soooooo stupid.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone watch this show? I love it its always exciting and full of tolerable drama and the best part is that its full of surprises.
I love it, though sometimes the plots drag out too long or annoy me. I HATE that they killed off George. :mad: And I lost interest when they brought Denny back as a ghost that Izzie hallucinated. That storyline dragged on way too long.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
-Im glad they killed off O'Malley. He was annoying after a while.
-I was upset when Denny died. I would have love to see that develop into something.
-And i hate that they got rid of Dr. Burke. I hope they bring him back when the bullshit is over.
-And when they brought in Dr. Owen, Christina's love interst, I thought he was going to be a real bad ass. The way he took the staple gun and stapled his own open wound is some Rambo shit. But they made him a wuss with all that psycho trauma shit.
-And I am so glad they got rid of Dr. Han. She annoyed me too.

Actually, my favortite character on the show is Dr. Baliey. She makes me laugh more than everyone combined on the show. I hope they keep developing her story line.

If Meridith does leave the show, I hope they base the show more around Bailey. I think she is the real anchor of the show.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love it.

Had watched it when it first started but let it go sometime in S2 I think, more cos I'd missed too many episodes than our of disinterest. Recently started from the beginning and got all caught up just in time to see George die! :O

The new series only started here last week and hadn't heard anything about Meredith leaving :/

I agree about Bailey though, make her the star!

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only thing I like about that boring soap opera is Justin Chambers! He's such a self-centered badboy...those full, often sneering lips...he ought to be licked all over on a regular basis.:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I liked the show, but the constant relationship drama gets on my nerves. Everybody is fucking each other.

Alex had sex with Izzie who had sex with George who had sex with Meredith who had sex with Derek who had sex with Addison who had sex with Mark who had sex with Lexie.

This doesn't even count George and Izzie's sex, George and Callie's sex or Callie and Mark's sex.

When Grey's is ontop of their game, they can be amazing. They can sometimes create moments. The season 2 finale will always be fondly remembered in my mind. Also, Denny's death, the Code Black bomb, Christina coming home to a Burkeless apartment, among many others.

Things i really hated:
George and Izzie getting together.
Callie randomly becoming bi/lesbian
Eroding the character of George to the point where killing him didn't even make much of an impact.
Denny coming constantly back from the dead.
Addison leaving for her spinoff.
Sadie. ugh.

So far, i've taken a break on watching. I'm not really getting any desire to start up again. Even though i do love Dr. Hunt/Kevin McKidd (since HBO's Rome) and Bailey and Christina.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do. It didnt come on last night did it. My DVR didnt record it so it must of not been a new episiode.

I like Private Practice too.

I used to like Deparate Houswives. I only got through half of the second season(or third, i forget) because it got soooooo stupid.

I still love DH, but it is running out of steam. I would love for the seventh season to be the last, because there is only such much stories left to tell with these ladies. It is hilarious though. Mark Cherry was thinking about extending it past his seventh season expiration date, but i would hate that even though i'm a fan. I'm almost certain it would become stale after that.

cody6482

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Used to like it but now its all sex sex sex, if that much shit goes on in a real hospital no wonder people are getting medical mistakes. I hear Meridith(Ellen Pompeo) is leaving the show and she's the Grey in Grey's anatomy. Alex(Justin Chambers) has always been my favorite only next to George O'Malley may he rest in peace.

I agree with Deno all the way! Good show, just not what it started out to be.

neutrno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like it, because I know the characters. I like series, in general. But I'm not enjoying this last season. I think I won't watch it anymore. The thing of Grey seeing dead people is dragging on too long. I think the writers lost their inspiration.