Greys' Anatomy....

S

superbot

What a rubbish piece of television so called drama this is.Dreadful acting,wooden character's,storylines that hardly vary.Clearly the tv Exec's believe that all you need to do is put a bunch of good looking people with zero acting skills in front of a camera and you've got a show?! Surely there must be better US dramas than this tripe??...

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've actually never seen a single episode of GA. I like Sandra Oh but the show never really caught my attention. For a medical drama I like House.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the damn show. Ive been there from the beginning when I used to watch Desperate Housewives since it came on right after. Then DH got stoooopid in the second season and I stopped watching. Thankfully, GA stuck and I have been a fan ever since.

Bad drama? Maybe, but damn entertaining to me. You either get it or you dont.

DAMN! Denny died. (Fans of the show know what that means)

aviators

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I love the damn show. Ive been there from the beginning when I used to watch Desperate Housewives since it came on right after. Then DH got stoooopid in the second season and I stopped watching. Thankfully, GA stuck and I have been a fan ever since.

i second that!!! love the show, and DHW

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

OMG. lol. that finale killed me. i was relieved that Denny got through the operation and breathed...then he died anyway! damn blood clots! that tore out my heart. It was pretty much Katherine Heigl's best performance.

I took a big break last season, but tuned in for the super-intense finale. One thing the show knows how to do is create 'moments'.

I honestly hate how it loves to focus on sex and relationships to create drama though. That's the one thing that i find extremely annoying. Even during the shootout, Teddy and Owen were bitching about their relationship. ugh.