Greys' Anatomy....

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by superbot, Jul 20, 2010.

1. superbot

Gold Member

What a rubbish piece of television so called drama this is.Dreadful acting,wooden character's,storylines that hardly vary.Clearly the tv Exec's believe that all you need to do is put a bunch of good looking people with zero acting skills in front of a camera and you've got a show?! Surely there must be better US dramas than this tripe??...

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Yeah and they take off shows like Picket Fences and Boston Public!!!

It's just a night time soap!

3. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I've actually never seen a single episode of GA. I like Sandra Oh but the show never really caught my attention. For a medical drama I like House.

4. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

I love the damn show. Ive been there from the beginning when I used to watch Desperate Housewives since it came on right after. Then DH got stoooopid in the second season and I stopped watching. Thankfully, GA stuck and I have been a fan ever since.

Bad drama? Maybe, but damn entertaining to me. You either get it or you dont.

DAMN! Denny died. (Fans of the show know what that means)

5. aviators

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i second that!!! love the show, and DHW

6. prince_will

Gold Member

Albums:
    OMG. lol. that finale killed me. i was relieved that Denny got through the operation and breathed...then he died anyway! damn blood clots! that tore out my heart. It was pretty much Katherine Heigl's best performance.

I took a big break last season, but tuned in for the super-intense finale. One thing the show knows how to do is create 'moments'.

I honestly hate how it loves to focus on sex and relationships to create drama though. That's the one thing that i find extremely annoying. Even during the shootout, Teddy and Owen were bitching about their relationship. ugh.

Draft saved Draft deleted