Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Grey's" Star Checked In to UCLA Psych Ward
Posted Jan 31st 2008 6:51PM by TMZ Staff
0130_justin_chambers_ex_wi.jpg
TMZ has learned actor Justin Chambers, Dr. Alex Karev on "Grey's Anatomy," checked himself in to the psych ward at UCLA Medical Center this week. Yes, it's the same place ...

Chambers' rep confirmed to TMZ that star checked in on Monday and checked out yesterday.

The rep claims Chambers, a married father of five, was "exhausted and suffers from a sleeping disorder. He went in voluntarily to get some help."

Chambers was in the same ward where Britney is being treated.

Sounds like the poor guy needs a vacation sans family not a psych ward; but then again I am not a doctor.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I want to know is, how come these celebrities always seem to suffer from "exhaustion", when the common longshoreman, construction worker, baker, newspaper stand owner, waitress, or any other hard working person earning an honest living, works their ass off, interacts with their family on every level daily, with NO EXTRA HIRED ASSISTANT'S WHATSOEVER, maintains perfectly fine? These are people who have reason to be exhausted, yet they might only mention being a bit tired from time to time. It appears privledge makes you soft.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Titi.

It seems to me like he went in there to get his name in the paper and a little publicity. Same deal with Britney. That skank ho bitch :tongue:

bigandcut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tiki - thats a great point. Although I seel sorry for Britney....geez she can't catch a break....paparazzi everywhere all of the time....I think I would be nuts too....she should go away to an island for an extended amount of time - let KFed and the kids come along - no TV...just extended family time and let the poor girl get her mind back together. Just my opinion.:cool:

9incharkansasdick

Experimental Member
Media
These people feed off publicity. They shoot two or three days a month and then are exhausted? I am a chef and work 70-90 hours per week on my feet, and I can't take my sorry ass to a hospital for a break.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
excellent comments! considering the $300/day co-pay my HMO gets for a hospital visit, I might as well check into the Beverly Hilton...

But then I don't have the $$$ to go to a Motel 6!!!

ruggerbutt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am fed up with Britney news, she should XXXXX herself off a bridge. How dare she dominant news when other people are in more distress. She is a rich cow who has no respect for anyone or herself. She is her own demon.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
"Exhaustion" is a Hollywood euphemism for either mental illness or drug/alchohol addiction.
Actually, I think "exhaustion" is specifically drugs/alchohol, and "dehydration" is mental illness. Hmm, or is it the other way around. OH! Or maybe "dehydration" is the combo of "C) All the above". I always forget. :tongue:

I just remember that after Martin Lawrence went on his rambling, gun-toting escapade, that he was "suffering from dehydration". It's a fairly common running punchline, "Save the celebrities, give them a glass of water."

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well, whatever happens, i hope he's ok. i actually like Justin Chambers...

i do like Britney too, but man, i would love a month without hearing about her. why does there always have to be a celebrity who dominates the news to the point of nausea like:

Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck
Lindsay Lohan
Britney Spears
Paris Hilton
Anna Nicole Smith
Brad and Angelina
Tom and Katie.

and so on and so on.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Well, at least the news about Micheal Jackson has stopped. He was one freak I hated to see in the news.

With Brittney, my feeling is that she's been in show business since she was ten? and can't figure out any way to deal with herself unless its a news release. She needs help, big time.

Exhaustion? Yeah, those folks party too hard. That's when you wake up from a binge and grab a beer at 8 AM and start the cycle over again.

Mind you, there are lots of Hollywood types we love that don't go in the party circuit. I never hear of Bruce Campbell doing the Hangover Square treatment.