Grind or Pound?

Winger: Hey all,

Haven't posted ina while, bored at work so thought I'd post up something. Little question for both the guys and the girls. When you get down to business do you prefer to grind or pound?

Personally I start with grinding, penis all the way in and just bringing it back slightly and grinding away, then I'll slowly bring out more so that the thrusting is deeper and increase the forcefullness. Then I'll increase the speed and power until it becomes a full on pounding, particularly enjoyable in missionary with her legs up on my shoulders or pinned back or with her on top, I love the slapping sound you getwhen she's really going for it on top :)

Of course it isn't always this way, sometimes it's slow all the way, other times its a frantic pounding from the start.

I find this allows me to last longer, if I pound from the off I'm done in 5 minutes which is cool sometimes but not usually what I or my g/f wants. It also means she hgenerally has two or more orgasms from penetration alone, she likes it hard but not necessarily fast, thats saved for the end :)

So anyway guys and gals what do you prefer?
Peace
W

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting and Educational Post. Winger, I appreciate your comments. It certainly demonstrates that sex can and also should be fun. Your bringing up this topic certainly points out that no one needs to engage in sexual activity in the same manner day after day. While I have not strayed in my marriage, I am confident that some do because sex has become so boring. Your post certainly reinforces the fact that doing different things in sex, sexual foreplay and post play can make life more exciting. Thanks for keeping us all aware that life can be fun and needs to continue to be so for both partners in any relationship.

Winger:
Originally posted by hung@Mar 9 2005, 12:48 PM
Interesting and Educational Post. Winger, I appreciate your comments. It certainly demonstrates that sex can and also should be fun. Your bringing up this topic certainly points out that no one needs to engage in sexual activity in the same manner day after day. While I have not strayed in my marriage, I am confident that some do because sex has become so boring. Your post certainly reinforces the fact that doing different things in sex, sexual foreplay and post play can make life more exciting. Thanks for keeping us all aware that life can be fun and needs to continue to be so for both partners in any relationship.
[post=289469]Quoted post[/post]​

Cheers man,

Sex has to be kept fun, I'm not very experienced so sex is always amazing for me, whether its slow gentle morning sex, frantic can't wait sex or one of those hours long sessions when you do it multiple times, use ties/blindfolds, food, candles etc etc etc. Sex should be fun and enjoyable, if not guess it just becomes an elaborate and complex wank!

I also agree I think people miss out on the ideas of fore play and after play. Sometimes I'll spend ages on foreplay, other times, and I kid you not, my girlfriend just wants to get down to it. One time I was working my way down her body for oral, taking my time, kissing, licking etc and she grabbed my head, showved it down between her legs and thrust her pelvis into my face. She didn't want all the trimmings! Sometimes we spend an hour or more on just the foreplay, it's different every time she likes sex to be very...organic I guess is the word (and orgasmic :) )
Cheers
W

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is another one of those things that we shouldn't have to pick between (I know I shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition, sorry DMW ) :D But seriously, why not enjoy both?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Mar 10 2005, 02:54 AM
This is another one of those things that we shouldn't have to pick between (I know I shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition, sorry DMW ) :D  But seriously, why not enjoy both?
[post=289684]Quoted post[/post]​

Texass, you are a truly wise woman! How can you get too much of a good thing? Grinding......pounding....excuse me, I have to go now......

Thanks Winger for getting my blood boiling with your initial post!

Winger:
Originally posted by madame_zora+Mar 10 2005, 04:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Mar 10 2005, 04:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TexAssgirl@Mar 10 2005, 02:54 AM
This is another one of those things that we shouldn&#39;t have to pick between (I know I shouldn&#39;t end a sentence with a preposition, sorry DMW ) :D   But seriously, why not enjoy both?
[post=289684]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks Winger for getting my blood boiling with your initial post&#33;
[post=289711]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Hey Zora,

No problem always glad to be of service :) Hope it didn&#39;t get you to steamy&#33;

Later
W

gamma_phi: My partner doesn&#39;t like the pounding (with legs up around my shoulder), says it&#39;s uncomfortable and hurts. I think we&#39;ve only done it once and she initiated it so...

I usually grind and stuff. Pick up the pace at times, but never to a pound :(

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Guess it&#39;s pretty much the same with most of us guys, once we found that out... usually I start with just flexing my hips, some gyrations, without really moving in and out of her, or making my dick press against the front wall of her pussy and grinding it there for a bit, that&#39;s - as I found out - a pretty effective way to build up some heat and wanton in her. That way it also allows good "preparation" for really hard fucking with a cock that&#39;s long and thick, stretches her some for the next levels. It&#39;s even better if she responds and grinds against me, or flexes her hips to follow my moves.

Next step I often take easy strokes, just let her feel the length and girth of it. Pick up some speed, but basically don&#39;t put too much power into it, not yet. That increases to a harder rhythm, gradually pushing forward harder (like that slapping sound too&#33;), until it comes to a spring-squeaking, bed-rocking fuck ordeal and then... BANG&#33; (just as a comment, a lady I dated just a few months ago always got off on classical music, said some works had "orgasmic" structures, which she loved to follow when we had sex).

For all the above, my favorite position is missionary style - allows you best to use that technique. Also I love the body contact, the grinding doesn&#39;t stop with the penis/vaginal contact, you can make your whole body grind against each other, kiss, all the things.

But... screw it when she just needs it hard and fast. *lol*

Bruce

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
One thing I think it needs some deeper explanation... with the flexing of hips I didn&#39;t mean so much just moving your hips while the rest of you remains stiff, I meant twitching your dick in her, making it drag over the front wall of her cunt, especially, or burying it in her and then giving it some "jumps".

NelsonMuntz84: Great post. Usually with my gf it starts of grinding, which I certainly enjoy of course, but it mostly due to the fact she finds it helps get her &#39;warmed up&#39; and from there we can move on to do other things.

Its of course not something set in stone, and I&#39;m pretty easy to be honest, if she enjoys it and gets her off, I&#39;m certainly all for trying nearly anything.

I think every woman needs some pounding now and again :D

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All of the above&#33; Sometimes starting slow and building up to harder and faster thrusting can lead to more powerful orgasms, and sometimes you both just need to get off as quickly as possible.

I also agree about foreplay, duringplay and afterplay. When there was no rush to be anywhere, the best sexual experiences I had usually lasted about 1 to 1 1/2 hours, from the first kiss, to basking in the afterglow of orgasm.

My longest term girlfriend was really fond of hard, fast deep thrusting, which wasn&#39;t conducive to long lasting sex, so we usually finished that way. It was almost always in missionary position, so she could wrap her legs around my waist while my hands were under her, cupping her butt. I&#39;ve described it as &#39;nailing her to the bed&#39; (or floor) or wherever we were.

The most senseous experience I recall was a very long, slow sex session where intercourse itself lasted about 45 minutes with a few changes of position, and even a change of room&#33; We finished with me entering her from behind in front of one of those large wall-to-wall bathroom mirrors in the hotel room where we were staying. She loved being able to see me enter her.

LapDog :p

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by lapdog2001@Mar 14 2005, 06:09 PM
All of the above&#33; Sometimes starting slow and building up to harder and faster thrusting can lead to more powerful orgasms, and sometimes you both just need to get off as quickly as possible.

I also agree about foreplay, duringplay and afterplay. When there was no rush to be anywhere, the best sexual experiences I had usually lasted about 1 to 1 1/2 hours, from the first kiss, to basking in the afterglow of orgasm.

My longest term girlfriend was really fond of hard, fast deep thrusting, which wasn&#39;t conducive to long lasting sex, so we usually finished that way. It was almost always in missionary position, so she could wrap her legs around my waist while my hands were under her, cupping her butt. I&#39;ve described it as &#39;nailing her to the bed&#39; (or floor) or wherever we were.

The most senseous experience I recall was a very long, slow sex session where intercourse itself lasted about 45 minutes with a few changes of position, and even a change of room&#33; We finished with me entering her from behind in front of one of those large wall-to-wall bathroom mirrors in the hotel room where we were staying. She loved being able to see me enter her.

LapDog :p
[post=290956]Quoted post[/post]​

Stretching the play that way is really nice, especially if you avoid climaxing until you get to the &#39;big bang&#39; at the end, and alternating between pounding and grinding is the best way to achieve such a &#39;stretch&#39;.

I was lucky with most of the girls I had, usually they preferred the grind or slow-thrust over the pounding, which accomodated me and my likings - why hurry if you don&#39;t have to? I enjoy sex, so I don&#39;t want it to be over to soon.

That hotel room experience sounds really DAMN hot - can you give me the phone # of that lady? ;) just kidding. Mirrors indeed are very sexy, when it&#39;s possible, I try to make it with us laying in front of it (like when it&#39;s a closet-mounted window, and the closet on the wall, perpendicular to the bed), so we can watch our images in full length going at it. It&#39;s like you have a second couple there, watching you.

Bruce

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Peace
W
[post=289463]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

I actually like both grinding and pounding. However, with the pounding, my husband can only last a few minutes and I like to have long (no pun intended) sessions. We usually start out with him fucking me slowly with lots of deep grinding, then when I get the urge for hard thrusting we switch to similar sized dildo. He fucks me with that until I&#39;ve had as much as I want. Then we switch back to him and he can finish off with some serious pounding. That way we both get what we want.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Peace
W
[post=289463]Quoted post[/post]​

I actually like both grinding and pounding. However, with the pounding, my husband can only last a few minutes and I like to have long (no pun intended) sessions. We usually start out with him fucking me slowly with lots of deep grinding, then when I get the urge for hard thrusting we switch to similar sized dildo. He fucks me with that until I&#39;ve had as much as I want. Then we switch back to him and he can finish off with some serious pounding. That way we both get what we want.
[post=291128]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Clear answer to a clear question - grinding.

Well, make that... 70% vs. 30%

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to agree with Jana and Texass.... why choose when we can have both? ;)

Besides, I will take it any way I can get it..... }(

Bruce, babe... you have a way of describing things... wanna come to NC? ;)