Grinding Good?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by littlegirl25, Apr 29, 2011.

1. littlegirl25

littlegirl25 New Member

I just want to know if guys think most girls like grinding during sex. Instead of hard pounding I really love it when a man enters me slowly and grinds deep into the back part of my lovebox. Is this a different than most women. If I could have a larger man it would be amazing because my partner really struggles reaching the spot. Which is another question do all women have a spot that they like? Mine is the top right of my lovebox and its like a hot spot, you do a little pregame and then give it a good massage on the top right I will cum for hours. I just wanted to know the average girl response and if I am a lot different because I rarely find a guy who knows how to reach it and give it a good work out if you know what I mean.

2. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i love to mix it up, grinding, pounding, slow and steady, fast and furious and don't forget a lot of oral and manual stimulation just for more variety!! how about you show us your lovebox for inspiration????

3. B_patrickmcc

B_patrickmcc New Member

I agree, we need to see your lovebox, and the special spot. Maybe a mounted minicam. And yes, I like to grind with a girl a lot. Little circular motions pubic bone to pubic bone if she can take it all. Save the pounding for the end.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice