Grinding Good?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by littlegirl25, Apr 29, 2011.

1. littlegirl25

littlegirl25 New Member

I just want to know if guys think most girls like grinding during sex. Instead of hard pounding I really love it when a man enters me slowly and grinds deep into the back part of my lovebox. Is this a different than most women. If I could have a larger man it would be amazing because my partner really struggles reaching the spot. Which is another question do all women have a spot that they like? Mine is the top right of my lovebox and its like a hot spot, you do a little pregame and then give it a good massage on the top right I will cum for hours. I just wanted to know the average girl response and if I am a lot different because I rarely find a guy who knows how to reach it and give it a good work out if you know what I mean.

2. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i love to mix it up, grinding, pounding, slow and steady, fast and furious and don't forget a lot of oral and manual stimulation just for more variety!! how about you show us your lovebox for inspiration????

3. B_patrickmcc

B_patrickmcc New Member

I agree, we need to see your lovebox, and the special spot. Maybe a mounted minicam. And yes, I like to grind with a girl a lot. Little circular motions pubic bone to pubic bone if she can take it all. Save the pounding for the end.

Draft saved Draft deleted