Grinding

blak9: Can anybody help me out with this question?
What's a good position in which to simulate the grinding motion during sex. I have heard that women can come quicker when grinding against the clitoris. Grinding is pretty much impossible to do when you have a couple of inches in the cold. Any suggestions?

blak9: Thanks fellas.

I always let her take the reigns and ride on top for at least a portion of the love making experience.
But I was looking for more suggestions of positions where I can be on top and grind. I think the riding high in the saddle technique is excellent; I tried it this weekend and it drove her wild.

Reactions: Fakeyboi129

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Donuts, blac9.

We've discussed here before about finding or making small donut-shaped pillows that, when using the right number of them, cover up that extra length you normally waste anyway.

Once you've discovered what it's like to be able to penetrate without fear of entering too far and causing pain, you'll be free to experiment.

Try them with all kinds of positions until you've discovered the best grinding method for you (I like having her on top, doing all the grinding herself - after all she knows what feels best to her).

Pecker

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I agree Bilbo ... but "grinding" through doughnuts is not quite the same, IMHO.

One disadvantage of extra length.

two_fister: try riding up a few inches, what I mean is when your in the missionary positon instead of staying where you are
move you body up a bit while keeping your penis inserted, that way as you thrust you have a greater chance causing some clitoral stimulation. I picked it up outta some magazine many years ago. They called it riding high in the saddle. ;D

blak9: Thanks for the replies, fellas.

I think the donuts would be more helpful to me if I felt like just pounding away.  I will be trying the riding high in the saddle method though.

brad2002: I think the donut idea is good. I actually saw some gel-like donuts in a sex shop recently. They came in different diameters and thicknesses to accommodate different size dicks.

FieldRatt9: I've found that if you have her mount you while you're on your back that she can control the depth and the angle at which her clit rubs on your cock. I've bruised and tore many-a cervixs with me on top. I have no self control. :-/

candle: Here is something that my girlfriend tried on me and really, really enjoyed.

I lay on my back, dick against my belly. She straddles my hips, pressing her clit against my shaft and rides it back and forth. She got so very wet that I slid right in, which is very rare. I can't wait to try it again.

Hope this helps.