GRINDR DOUBTS, please :)

xxxboy69

Expert Member
Media
Hello, I would like to know if these cases that have happened to me are a blocking, an account deletion, or an error, I am new:

- "profile not available", the messages have been deleted, but the chat exists and I can see his photo
- "profile not available", the messages have been deleted EXCEPT THE LAST ONE, and its light appears green!

thank you!

8Cylinder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the first case, it seems to me an account deletion. In the second perhaps you're blocked. In the case of being blocked, it's pretty much blackout. More information would be needed to give you a solid conclusion.

xxxboy69

Expert Member
Media
In the first case, it seems to me an account deletion. In the second perhaps you're blocked. In the case of being blocked, it's pretty much blackout. More information would be needed to give you a solid conclusion.
thank you for the answer <3
But, if the 2nd is blocked, why appears green light and i can read a message? :/

jaybee0560

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello, I would like to know if these cases that have happened to me are a blocking, an account deletion, or an error, I am new:

- "profile not available", the messages have been deleted, but the chat exists and I can see his photo
- "profile not available", the messages have been deleted EXCEPT THE LAST ONE, and its light appears green!

thank you!
I see this quite a bit - and not 100% sure what it really means.
My understanding is - when you're blocked, you won't be able to see anything at all from the other poster, no messages, no profile, nothing.
I think if someone deletes their profile - you can still see their messages but the profile will come up as unavailable. I get these literally all the time from those bots that send you a message asking to join some other pick up app or join a fuck party - then the bot deletes itself and this is what you are left with.
I have no idea what the difference is for the account between those two different messages tho