Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Girl suck my stick this quick ok gosh
You’re forcing a narrative that won’t work here
I told you what this thread is about 3 pages ago
You all keep making me read you
You told us it was about ignoring white men who message you and they report you.
I don’t think you know what you’re trying to say.

Reactions: Thor85

A Land

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That person also isn’t Asian and they did not cite where this supposed study was done
I go with facts
Blacks have been oppressed
Been shown oppressed
I have no business entertaining other colors issues
When the people who built many countries and continents are still not getting their reparation or flowers
I know what I’m saying
I made the thread
You’re bothered and messaging me

Broadchruch

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That person also isn’t Asian and they did not cite where this supposed study was done
I go with facts
Been shown oppressed
When the people who built many countries and continents are still not getting their reparation or flowers
I know what I’m saying
I made the thread
You can literally google “Asians Grindr” and find what you need.

When I told you about real issues POC face outside of Grindr, you told me your issue was specifically with Grindr. So if discrimination on Grindr is your main issue then you have to acknowledge the problem Asian men face too.

And as I said before, discrimination on Grindr is a symptom not a cause. So crying about it won’t do anything.

Reactions: Thor85

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I go with facts
Been shown oppressed
I know what I’m saying
I made the thread
Give me your address, I’ll send you some flowers girl.

Reactions: A Land

A Land

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I gave 2 examples of why people been discriminated and deleted
The whole point is to say poc are being deleted and banned for no reason
I believe this is why we have lot of discreet and dishonest people on these apps now
These apps are making people not be themselves freely

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Reactions: MisterB

mirago

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
So, I started using grindr by means of finding other people my age in my area around starting when i was18-19. I am a black pan male and Ive never had issued with race growing up. Ive dated girls of all races. I opened grinder for the first time and was already bereded with "no black - no fems" or whatev. I haven't been with white guys tho. At this point and met up with my first white hookup.

He was nice but when we got to talking he would casually through in a n-word or there (in conversation). I didnt like that because I felt like non-black people should never use that word around me, especially since I dont use that word ever. After the second time it "casually slipped out" I found myself to be turned off by white guys from this experience.
But, I realize that not all white guys are like that. So, I tried again.

While meeting up with people I clicked with through the app, (black-white-Latino-Asian) I realize that the white guys never made me cum. They got off and just ended the encounter right there. I dont know if its just the guys in my area, but the white gays on grindr almost want you to "serve" them and not really return the favor. I dont dont know if this is just a grinder thing or not, but I've learned from these experiences that dating apps are racist almost always on the profiles. I did not delete grindr because of this though.

I deleted grindr because its just a shitty app, ads everywhere, many of the features are locked, spam bots. And dating apps are rarely ever useful in finding meaningful relationships.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So, I started using grindr by means of finding other people my age in my area around starting when i was18-19. I am a black pan male and Ive never had issued with race growing up. Ive dated girls of all races. I opened grinder for the first time and was already bereded with "no black - no fems" or whatev. I haven't been with white guys tho. At this point and met up with my first white hookup.

He was nice but when we got to talking he would casually through in a n-word or there (in conversation). I didnt like that because I felt like non-black people should never use that word around me, especially since I dont use that word ever. After the second time it "casually slipped out" I found myself to be turned off by white guys from this experience.
But, I realize that not all white guys are like that. So, I tried again.

While meeting up with people I clicked with through the app, (black-white-Latino-Asian) I realize that the white guys never made me cum. They got off and just ended the encounter right there. I dont know if its just the guys in my area, but the white gays on grindr almost want you to "serve" them and not really return the favor. I dont dont know if this is just a grinder thing or not, but I've learned from these experiences that dating apps are racist almost always on the profiles. I did not delete grindr because of this though.

I deleted grindr because its just a shitty app, ads everywhere, many of the features are locked, spam bots. And dating apps are rarely ever useful in finding meaningful relationships.

I'll keep that last sentence in particular in mind.

Reactions: keenobserver

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 63 and even I know that Grindr is NOT a dating app........