Groin cup for Martial Arts? - bigger size

Hi,

I read all the threads on the "groin cup" search. I bought 3 different cups from online stores the biggest size ( they are usually all the same size just the size of the strap varies) and also Nutty Buddy Mongo XL size.
Has anybody heard of a bigger cup? I need one for muay thai and krav maga training and cant really go without one, cause had my penis slapped several times already, also had a knee to it as well. Basically i need something to contain/protect balls and 8x8 soft penis, thats as small as i can go. It's serious cause i had to stop training and dont want to continue without protection.

I would really appreciate any serious advice/info,

ericf

B_goldgloveuky

Sexy Member
Media
hey i got the same problem. have been using a banana cup for baseball but its not deep enough. i got 7 thick here soft and theres no room for my nuts. if i find somethin let me know.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
This is a problem I've never managed to solve. I looked at the NuttyBuddy (great name!) site, but so far as I can make out they expect you to wear a jockstrap over it. If it can fit inside a standard jock it'll be no use to men who can't fit inside a standard jock pouch.

The only sport I've ever played for which protection is essential is cricket. I had to use a standard cricket box (= cup) but it was very uncomfortable, balls crowded and squashed at the bottom, penis coming out at the top. In particular, the sides of the box were pushed away from the body. Luckily I never got a direct hit! I imagine I would have been in trouble.

I have played tennis far more than cricket, and have never thought of wearing a cup for it. However, once I received a direct hit on one of my balls from a serve. Can't have been a very good serve, but it certainly brought the curtain down on the match.