groped at the bike shop

AZZAWA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I went out to buy a new bike yesterday and went to this bike shop close to my house. The guy showed me a bike and asked me if I wanted to take it for a spin. We went outside and I rode the bike around the lot and it was obviously to small for me. My knees were hitting the handle bar when I peddled.

I asked him if he could raise the handle bars up and took a tool out of his pocket and started to loosen the bars. I was no longer sitting on the seat at that was too high as well. I was straddling the pole between the handle bars and seat. It was kind of homo erotic as my crotch was within inches of his hand loosing the handle bars. Anyway I was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable when the bike guy reached over the bar and grabbed my crotch. He got a good handful of my balls and said "you gotta be careful with these things when riding a seat like this". I was in shock and somewhat frozen straddling the bike. I thought if I got up and backed away I would probably fall off the bike and make a fool out of myslef so I just stood there. He held on to my balls ( I guess my dick too, but he really had a handful of my balls) for what seemed like a minute but probably was actually only 4 or 5 seconds, Anyway I bought a taller bike and he never said anything else. Has anyone had something like this happen to them?

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lucky ass!! I'd get instantly hard if a guy grabbed my balls and dick like that! I want to buy a bike there too!! Where is this shop?! LOL

What were you wearing? Were you showing a bulge or head??

AZZAWA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was about 35 years old and a bike rider type body (from what I could see). He was a above average not hot just nice looking. He did have great hair. He didn't say anything afterwards - just grabbed my balls and said I probably needed a bigger bike. I was showing enough for him to notice I have big balls. It was almost clinical the way he did it but it got me excited.