Gross and Disgusting Foods

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My diet consists of:

black Chuckles

bread heels

green potato chips

chocolate covered ants

x amount of servings of That Which Is Delivered

beer and cigarettes

coffee and cigarettes (poor man's latte: 24 oz. cup, two packs instant cocoa, 20 oz. coffee, big shot of whole milk, shake the piss out of it)

anything that doesn't move

anything that doesn't kill me makes me stronger :tongue:

Dude, please tell me you're getting Gino's East or Giordiano's delivered to your door...i'd kill for one of those right now.

Domino's and Papa John's pizza...they both suck big time.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I grew up on Hellmann's, but I only use Duke's now. I just like the taste better.

Miracle Whip is a nasty invention that should never be used...ever! It ranks up there with Cool Whip for the vilest condiments ever thought up by scientists.

So true!

I'd never heard of Dukes before this thread but doubt I would ever switch or even try it. All my Bermudian kin would disown me for such a transgression. Speaking of whom, they introduced me to a bizarre yet tasty breakfast meal. Flaked codfish fried with tomatoes and onion served with banana and avocado slices mixed in after cooking. And yes, Hellmann's is often added to this melange. Strange yet delish!

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
Dude, please tell me you're getting Gino's East or Giordiano's delivered to your door...i'd kill for one of those right now.

Domino's and Papa John's pizza...they both suck big time.
Stay on topic, my dear - this is about "Gross and Disgusting Foods". That's good food you're talkin bout.

Giordano's over Gino's any day. Malnati's over both.

Did you know pizza has all four of the major food groups? Ya gotcher bread group, yer sauce group, yer cheese group, yer sausage group (pronounced: SA-sidge), and yer grease group... oh wait - that's five.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[
quote=dannymawg;728920]Stay on topic, my dear - this is about "Gross and Disgusting Foods". That's good food you're talkin bout.
I know but I can't help myself when it comes to deep dish pizza.
Giordano's over Gino's any day. Malnati's over both.
Never had Malnati's. Guess what i'll be eating next time i'm in Chicago? I'd also pick Giordano's over Gino's. Much flakier crust. The best breakfast in the world is leftover crust from Giordano's.
Did you know pizza has all four of the major food groups? Ya gotcher bread group, yer sauce group, yer cheese group, yer sausage group (pronounced: SA-sidge), and yer grease group... oh wait - that's five.
Six if you include the pitcher of beer - oh wait, that's liquid bread. Nevermind.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I picked a fine life to be gay in :rolleyes:

[I'm not gay! I want to eat leftover Giordano crusts in bed with her the next morning! I'm not gay! Why did I have to be gay?...]

:tongue:

Forget being gay. The black Chuckles and green potato chips are enough to keep it from being a reality. Won't catch me eating those in bed. :tongue:

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
One of the stereotypes I break is that I can't cook for shit. I despise shopping in any form, too - grocery stores are difficult for me. All those labels shouting in tiny voices, "buy me! BUY ME!"

Therefore: "Hel-LO! Do you deliver?"

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
raw meat is lovely, i adore beef carpaccio or tartare and my steak drooling blood. When I was a kid in cooking class when we had to make anything with sausage meat we'd eat that raw, pretty silly really as it's supposed to be full of tape worms, anyway I didn't get eaten from the inside out :)

Darling, you should be on Fear Factor. You'd be rich as Bill Gates. :smile:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
*Drools* Thanks, Indy. This is torture for a pizza lover who lives in DE. Good pizza is virtually nonexistant here in the First State.

You're welcome, Merc. I liked this website because it teaches you about making the sauces. The crusts. And making pizza traditionally. And in different styles. (My ex loves NEW YORK STYLE pizza.) I love Sicilian style pizza. If anyone loves pizza, check out this website: Slice

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had barbequed alligator, and it is delicious! No, it does not taste like chicken.

What the hell are black Chuckles?

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A co-worker of mine used to mix cottage cheese, peas and corn together and eat it. I wanted to hurl when I saw it.

Another friend throws mayonnaise on her mashed taters. Blech.

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't really think of anything that I eat that other people find gross and disgusting. The only thing that I can think of is when I dunk tortilla chips in milk. But even then, that's not really gross. I do however, like Mexican sweet rice, lentils, and blood sausage. All of my friends won't even touch those foods, but I love them!

I pretty much eat everything. But foods that I simply HATE are things like YAMS (Gawd, I hate those nasty things), menudo, caviar (especially that nasty bullshit Beluga *pukes*), head cheese, liver loaf, chicken mole with peanut butter and chocolate *pukes again*, and other nasty crap which includes all of my dad's cooking. I swear, that man simply doesn't know how to cook—YET he think's he's Emeril.

Any type of dish that would involve insects is something else that I would never try in a million years.