Gross question...

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Oh guys, don't pretend like you've never experienced this. It's a legit question. Let's hear from someone else. I've asked quite a few people and nobody can give me an answer including the peanut gallery that's already piped in. I figured if I can't ask this here then...time to go to Disney.com

Where would you like me to put this...Meet and Greet? I fuck with a large penis so I figure it applies.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
Oh guys, don't pretend like you've never experienced this. It's a legit question. Let's hear from someone else. I've asked quite a few people and nobody can give me an answer including the peanut gallery that's already piped in. I figured if I can't ask this here then...time to go to Disney.com

Where would you like me to put this...Meet and Greet? I fuck with a large penis so I figure it applies.

Lets make a new word, I'll call it a Quarf.

mehgah

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
headbang8 said:
I've always called it a rectal love gasp when it's come up in conversation.

I just told my girlfriend that I wanted to hear a vaginal love gasp, and she swatted me on the back of the head.

Words of the wise: Flowery words don't always get flowery results.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
mehgah said:
I just told my girlfriend that I wanted to hear a vaginal love gasp, and she swatted me on the back of the head.

Words of the wise: Flowery words don't always get flowery results.
"Darling, I wonder if you could writhe around wildly for a moment or two, and trap some air in your vagina so that when I thrust, not at all gently, into your most tender and delicate region, your labia will make a sort of farty noise which I will interpret as your beautiful honeypot gasping with pleasure as it embraces the full majesty of my love-rod."

What's her problem?