Grossed Out By Flaccid

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
So I was just talking to Cassandra32FF on the Live Chat, and this topic came up. So I'm at this girls house, and we are kinda hook up buddies. We pass eachother in the hall and start kissing, the kissing turns into making out, then touching and etc. She drops to her knees right there, unbuckles my jeans, unzips and pulls them down, and pulls my boxers down, and grabs my cock.

I'll pause here for a second, to say a few key factors.

When I am hooking up with a girl, sometimes it doesnt, but usually I have to start getting some head, or a lot of dry sex, or something, before I will get 100 % hard and throbbing. We have been kissing for maybe a minute and touching eachother so I've got a chubby going, maybe halfway there to being totally hard. (And yes we have had sex before so its not an issue of her being suprised at my size or anything)

Returning to that moment in the story.

She holds my cock and says; "eeewww its not hard, I'm not doing this" and puts it back in my boxers, ending our moment of passion and completly killing the mood.

Now here is my question, for guys and girls everywhere. Are there a lot of people like this, who will only assist a cock if it is 100% hard and ready to go. I everyone isnt like this, a lot of girls I know will let the man go totally soft in her mouth so that she can feel him grow in her mouth, and some really like that. I guess I am just wondering if this is a common thing, or what?

p.s. I know its not an issue of her not liking my cock, because she would give me head all the time but it was ususally after a lot of kissing and dry sex, etc. she not only didnt mind giving head but loved it, and would tel me how much she loved my cock etc. so if anyone was wondering about that, she did love my cock when it was hard.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cannot imagine why she would have said that. It sure wouldn't bother me.
I get a kick out of seeing how quickly I can get him hard.

Unless, maybe she felt she came on too strong and you were not in the mood, for whatever reason?

redfraggle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My first reaction is that she is a bitch.

My second is that she wanted it quick and wasn't willing to put in the effort. I suppose that would also make her a bitch. :shocked1:

The one thing I have managed to figure out is that the other person always has their own agenda and issues going on. She knew she was messin' with a real guy, not an 'ever dependable' dildo. If she was not in the mood to turn you on, that is her problem.

A soft cock has never 'grossed me out' unless it was a gross looking cock (there is a thread in that somewhere). For my two cents, she was just not into it at that moment.

If it were me and you presented your soft, chubby or half hard cock to me - i would be enjoying every moment of getting it's attention.

JeffGrncrs

Just Browsing
Media
Statistic state that it take 2 1/2 to 4 minutes for a man to get erect. Of course a woman likes a hard cock but if she wants sex she will surely take pleasure in making it hard and many women enjoy that for truth is that one of many sexual powers of theirs. There is sex but what is the mind set behind behind, let alone of love....maybe this woman just sees a hard cock as a human dildo. Don't let it get to you!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Maybe she suddenly remembered that it was the week to rearrange stuff underneath the kitchen sink and the mood was ruined.

Who knows what goes on in the female psyche that makes the male feel guilty?

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
JeffGrncrs said:
Statistic state that it take 2 1/2 to 4 minutes for a man to get erect. Of course a woman likes a hard cock but if she wants sex she will surely take pleasure in making it hard and many women enjoy that for truth is that one of many sexual powers of theirs. There is sex but what is the mind set behind behind, let alone of love....maybe this woman just sees a hard cock as a human dildo. Don't let it get to you!
Damn 2 1/2 to 4 minutes.... Statistics better dust off their records cause I can get up much quicker than that.

B_Jeff's Pole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe I'm expecting too much but wouldn't it be better to hang out with a girl who likes you just the way you are? If she doesn't like your soft cock then she doesn't seem to like ALL of you. Just my feelings.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's my guess at the situation...

she felt your soft member was an
indication that you didn't find her
a big enough turnon to become
erect quickly and she bailed.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
windtalkerways said:
Here's my guess at the situation...

she felt your soft member was an
indication that you didn't find her
a big enough turnon to become
erect quickly and she bailed.

I think WTW is right. I've known women who expected you to have a raging hard-on the entire time, and if you didn't, they felt it was because you weren't turned on by them.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What the FUCK?

HallWildcat,

I have never experienced anything like this. It sounds to me like this girl is a number of things, and none of them are good (ignorant, inconsiderate, and quite possible just plain fucking stupid). Frankly, in your shoes I'd probably drop her over this. Plenty of other fish in the sea.

Personally, I often need some sort of actual physical stimulation in order to achieve an erection. Any girl who was grossed out by flaccid penii would probably not like me very much, since that is the natural state of things, and I enjoy being naked a whole lot.