Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I do eat lunch at my desk on occasion. So I may be annoying.

These two just kill me.
"My office mate interrupts me by breaking wind and then interrupts me again to joke about it." -Paul, Real Estate Attorney

"Please don't be lovey-dovey and recap your previous night's escapades with your boyfriend or girlfriend over the phone. You might think no one gets it from your side of the conversation, but the rest of us want to gag." -Jon, Systems Analyst

Surprising Ways You May Be Grossing Out Your Co-workers: Real Life Horror Stories | Work + Money - Yahoo! Shine

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
being that I now work from home and no one is around... I bet I don't gross anyone out! LOL... even when I work in nothing but a robe~

But back in the day... yeah a few of those things on the list would, maybe not gross me out, but I would think to myself "really? uh, you are supposed to be WORKING"

a couple of annoyances for me were:

filing or clipping nails while discussing your work

hearing the "beep beep" of a person's text going off every 2 seconds.... no, really.. constantly all day long.... and watching her stop to reply (needless to say her productivity was quite low)

gross: loudly belching and commenting on "how good that one was"....
bringing your sickness into the office to "share" with others... sneezing, sniffling, running nose... etc... (go home, please)

:)
good thread OWO

D_JohnQPubic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Putting one's phone on intercom while waiting for something on the other end. In the meantime we ALL get to listen to crappy hold music on a terrible monophonic speaker.

Not truly gross, but VERY irritating.

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm someone texts me all day. Is it annoying to my coworkers? I don't really give a fuck. I'm in my own corner office, what goes on in there is my business. I eat at my desk, I fart but open the window afterward. Now what can I do about all the shit smell that comes thru the vents to my office? Nothing but open my window.....again. It is irritating though how others come to our building to crap when their space has a crapper. That and how women don't clean their pubes and linty stuff off the toilet, those are my top two irritants at work.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
People whose hygene is not up to standard, and people who have odd ideas about what is approprate to wear. I mean, seriously, if I can see either the patterns on your panties, or...more, you don't need to be wearing it.

Ditto for a too tight shirt on a guy. If I can see every muscle in your chest and abs, too much.

Then there are the people who sit on the computer and message all day. One former co-worker of mine had this annoying wolf whistle tone for every time she'd get a message, and she'd constantly be getting messages.

Ditto with personal phone conversations. I don't need to know the personal details on what you'd had for supper last night, or where you and your BFF's went.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
People that have to tell everything about what their baby did last night. Puke, shit, smile, fart....yeah real cute. :rolleyes:

Aren't people just fucking annoying.....*closing my door and blinds*

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Would you rather a co-worker fart loudly so you KNOW they did it, or have a very nasty silent one you walk 'into'?