Group cam on skype...

D

deleted490601

Skype only supports group camming with a paid subscription.. I decided to try it for a month, to see how often i would use it.. and only one person in the group has to have the paid version.. that's me!

So, if you want to do a cam version of a circle jerk, add me on skype: cam2cam_wank. Oh, you also need to at least have skype version 5.0 or higher on ur puter, check the Help | About Skype menu.

Feel free to add me on skype, cam2cam_wank, and maybe we can get three or more guys strokin their meat! :biggrin1:

P.S. I dont show face.

D

deleted490601

bump.. dont have group at the moment, just the capability to cam2cam with more than one other guy at a time.. had a few sessions with 3 of us together.. it was hot.. add me on skype, and make sure u have at least the 5.0 version; cam2cam_wank on skype.

D

deleted490601

Well, its not free...:frown1:.. but, if one person in the group has Skype Premium ( a fancy name for "not free"), then they can group cam with other guys...

I have the "Premium" service (at least for a month), and I have been able to cam several times with 2 or 3 other guys.. so, feel free to add me, Skype addy is cam2cam_wank, please mention LPSG.

I don't show face, just a big thick cock. :biggrin1:..

Oh, you also need to have skype version 5.0 or higher.. 4.0 wont support it..

See u soon!

D

deleted490601

bump.. scroll up to most recent "non-bump" lol

D

deleted490601

I will be on line on Skype for the next two hours (until 11 PM in UK, 6 PM Eastern time,etc)..

I can start a group video session with you if a) you are willing to stroke cock on cam, b) have Skype version 5.0!!!!...

Add me first at cam2cam_wank, and MENTION LPSG! :biggrin1:

Oh, and I dont show face,( and a lot of cammers don't), so if that's not your thing.. save urself and us some frustration! :biggrin1:

If u miss me, timing wise, add me anyway, and mention LPSG group cam..

thx

D

deleted490601

On skype for the next few hours, see above for info on skype group camming.

:biggrin1:

D

deleted490601

On skype, cam2cam_wank, for group c2c; no face here, u must have a cam and Skype 5.0 or higher! Lets compare and wank!
:biggrin1:

D

deleted490601

bump .. on now.. up for c2c.. but, i can invite more into a group.. add me on skype: cam2cam_wank; no face, u must have skype version 5.0 or higher

D

deleted490601

bump .. on now.. up for c2c.. but, i can invite more into a group.. add me on skype: cam2cam_wank; no face, u must have skype version 5.0 or higher

Please read the above carefully before adding me!

D

deleted490601

bump.. group cam is nice but hard to arrange.. so, if u want to c2c with me on skype, one-on-one, u can add me there , skype addy is: cam2cam_wank

See ya soon, lets compare our hard cocks.. no face here!