Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've been looking through many of the social groups and have found that there is not a lot of current activity with discussions and such. Why is that? Are the groups simply for people to look on the member list to see who has common interests and then message each other?

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been looking through many of the social groups and have found that there is not a lot of current activity with discussions and such. Why is that? Are the groups simply for people to look on the member list to see who has common interests and then message each other?
Groups are started, I would say with good intentions of being able to take a topic far, possibly farther than on the main board, and with the exclusive nature of being able to keep ranters (those often called trolls, who aren't) out of a topic. Why do they go flat? People get to the main board and get involved there, forgetting about their groups. Additionally, a group doesn't (in general) have as rapid a response time as can be found on the main board and in Chat, relying on people to pop into the group, read the thread and then respond- and same as the main board, often there's no desire to respond or time constraints prevent it. Many reasons.
No comments? :(

It's Sunday, it's just the start of the afternoon on the east coast, many have yet to see your thread.

LadyHalo

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for replying, gentlemen.

Northland, I have been wondering about the chatroom. I've been here a couple of days now and have yet to see anyone listed in the chatroom. Does the homepage just not show who is in there even though there is a section for it, or am I just here when no one is in chat? Also, I have tried to get into chat and quit on several occasions because it takes the room so long to initialize. Uuuuuugh!!!

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for replying, gentlemen.

Northland, I have been wondering about the chatroom. I've been here a couple of days now and have yet to see anyone listed in the chatroom. Does the homepage just not show who is in there even though there is a section for it, or am I just here when no one is in chat? Also, I have tried to get into chat and quit on several occasions because it takes the room so long to initialize. Uuuuuugh!!!

I only went to Chat once. There were several people there, none were appearing on the front page listing though- that may be a glitch in the system or perhaps has to do with which browser is being used.

Those who visit Chat regularly seem to enjoy it, so give it another whirl and keep trying until you make it in (same advice which is given to short penised men:biggrin1:)

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are the groups simply for people to look on the member list to see who has common interests and then message each other?
I think that's become one of the main uses for the social groups. A lot of groups simply have nothing to really be discussed, but may focus on an interest of yours, and I think, helps shape your LPSG persona.

Of course, there are some active groups, but you gotta go digging.

I've been here a couple of days now and have yet to see anyone listed in the chatroom. Does the homepage just not show who is in there even though there is a section for it, or am I just here when no one is in chat?
That section in the homepage just doesn't work; don't ever remember it working (I believe someone once made the suggestion to get that section, but obviously it didn't work out).

There's always someone in the chatroom and you should hit it up. Can be a lot of fun.:smile: