Group Masturbation Australia

brisbane here...would love a group sess....but given locations also happy to have skype sessions lols...

add me: ry_walker82

nothing beats aussie meat to compare etc... hahaha

harrn63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Brisbane here. A group jerk off sounds amazing. Has there been any meets yet? Interested to join in on one.

9inchRob

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HEY SYDNEY MEN....Reckon the best way to do this is at a gay or mixed sauna....Try to get a whole lot of hung guys together for "whatever happens"....Maybe recognise each other by having some decoration around our necks, or all wearing a leather cock ring or some such.... Could be in the inner city at Bodyline, or at Rydalmere...What's that place called ??

Last edited:

9inchRob

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Will be in Melbourne for a week or so from about October 20. Be great to meet at a sauna one night. All guys hung 8 inches plus would be just great..... Very versatile here, and have been told that I make a great top, but seldom get a decent one to plough into me....

Let me know when you go. Probably won't be able to make it but can always try.
If I don't keen to hear you report back. I've compared with jammyd's huge cock a few weeks ago. That was fun!

Reactions: andy body

jammyd_cdf

Loved Member
Media
I'm flexible with times and days. Sat arvo would probably suit me best. Already had a wank with waterboy, that guy has a big tool. He would be popular at Bodyline ;-). Thanks for the compliment mate, it was hot seeing your length.

Reactions: Alfm

It was fun seeing Jammyd's surprise when he saw my cock grow in front of his eyes. He's huge himself and looked massive when soft but I gained more girth and quite a bit of length to his astonishment. :)

Reactions: andy body