Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey guys. I already have a great skype group with loads of decent guys but we're looking to expand. It's for confident guys who enjoy group social and sexual nudity and are either voyeuristic or exhibitionists. As long as youre naked then anything goes on cam - you can play and cum or simply sit back and watch. Join conversation - leave your age and location and mention you're from lpsg

D

deleted3287141

Hey guys. I already have a great skype group with loads of decent guys but we're looking to expand. It's for confident guys who enjoy group social and sexual nudity and are either voyeuristic or exhibitionists. As long as youre naked then anything goes on cam - you can play and cum or simply sit back and watch. Join conversation - leave your age and location and mention you're from lpsg
tried joining but it didnt work :(

40…. Chilled horny fun.

snap: willitis8322

40…. Chilled horny fun.

snap: willitis8322

Duzyyy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
26 y/o gay mistress here looking for dedicated cam sluts into Cum Control, JOI, Edging and Ruined Orgasms, preferably shows face as well. I use mostly text so don't expect cam/mic :kissing: Skype: duzy.duzon ;)

MaleBdsmSlut

Experimental Member
Media
Emeryville, California, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am a male bdsm slut.
I enjoy tied up, and ordered for nip play, and to be lovense vibed remotely. I even have a fantasy about being tied up for gang use.

Might we chat about bdsm play? Skype is stimilgnitset spelled backward.

snappyjassee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Toned, hung 8'', Asian, Verbal & Versatile.

My profile pics are of me. We can send each other pics if you wanna see more.

Watcher only, can mic only and into JOI and watching other guys (Of all ethnicities) to stroke with me. Especially into other Asians hehe Send me a msg. Please leave, your age, ethnicity :)