Group sex and being hung

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BigDickJoey, Apr 21, 2008.

1. BigDickJoey

BigDickJoey New Member

Albums:
    I'm a 29 year old straight guy, just joined the site. I was wondering if you guys think there's any connection between being hung and loving group sex. I personally prefer group play over any other kind, and have had my share of experiences with it. I've always had this vague feeling that my love for group sex (actually my amazing interest in fucking generally) is at least partly due to the fact that I'm hung (8.5 long 6.5 around). Anyone else ever felt that being hung made you more drawn to group sex, or more sexual than others in general?

2. MHV2040AH

MHV2040AH New Member

Albums:
    Well if you have it, you should share it.

Love to be in a group with you.

3. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

4. vinny_spiruccino

Gold Member

Albums:
    Done it a few times; totally satisfied my exhibitionist tendencies...

5. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    No correlation. I was a regular at a monthly group sex party for about five years, so I had plenty of evidence to judge by. All sizes and shapes of dick were present.

6. D_Al_A_Ghory

D_Al_A_Ghory Account Disabled

I also love 3somes and group sex and I think it has more to do with the fact that we are very much exhibitionist and this i think has to do with being a bit above average. In my case I am 8x6.5 and have always loved showing it.

7. BigDickJoey

BigDickJoey New Member

Albums:
    Lvsyx808 I agree, I've seen guys with smaller dicks at group stuff too. I'm just wondering if being hung makes us more likely than a less hung guy to want to fuck so much, or fuck in groups, or whatever. At least for me, so much of the fun of fucking (and people watching me fuck) is the visual, which in turn is heightened by the fact that I'm long and thick. Aren't hung guys gonna wanna do more things, and more often, just to be in awe of their dick gutting a pussy or dangling at some chick's lips? It's gotta be different than for a less-hung guy.

8. aaron9inches

aaron9inches New Member

I'm not sure if I like group sex because I have a larger cock or not. I might love it even if I was small. But, I will say I do love many guys all over and telling me they love my cock. What guy wouldn't love that?

9. D_Morwenstow Bagworms

I think it's all about the personality type and loving to show off. If a person is a bit of a showoff and a little into exhibitionism, it's probably because he's glad to show what he has. In your case it's your dick...in another situation the guy might really be into how ripped he is...in another, the guy might just want to show how well he eats pussy. I think there are lots of reasons why a dude might be drawn to groups. Personally...I just think it's fun. The more the merrier.

10. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Love group sex and indulged in it many times over the years. I prefer 3-somes over 1-on-1 sex most days.

Does having a big cock make me want group sex? I'd think I'd enjoy group sex even if I was average.

I could see a man with a modest endowment not wanting group sex if he's embarassed about his manhood. So there might be a correlation the other way - small guys not wanting group sex - but I don't think anybody's ever done a survey to correlate hung men with wanting group sex or vice-versa.

11. discreetman90028

discreetman90028 New Member

I have bottomed out a few times for groups and I certainly enjoy the really hung guys that fill my hole after I think it has reached it's limits -- and I love the fact that I get that much attention with both holes being used. After my first group scene, I was a changed man - and craved more - baths, sex clubs, saunas, and of course, dark rooms and random hookups.

12. SexandCandy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Joey... we should talk, I'm not far from NYC... and I haven't been laid by anything that isn't plastic in a while.

13. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

I never get invited to the good parties. I would PAY for entrance to a group sex gig with Vinny.

14. Guinea Pig

Guinea Pig New Member

Albums:
    People heading to group sex parties are the same as those that go to nudist beaches.

All shapes & sizes of bodies & genitalia.

I know for sure I would rather hang with some less endowed, but had chemistry & was handsome, than some guy with a big dick, just cuz he had a big dick.

So, sorry to deflate you, but you are human. Everyone feels sexy & everyone wants to feel like they impress.

People impress & get impressed for different reasons, not always cuz some guy has a big dick.

15. sizexxx

sizexxx New Member

I don't think there is any necessary connection. But being hung and knowing it is probably likely to make a guy more exhibitionistic and hypersexual.

I am drawn to group sex myself, but I have only once done anything with more than one other person at once. And that didn't really work out because it was with my buddy in high school and a girl. He and I thought she'd be into getting DPd but it turned out she just got turned on by watching gay stuff. So he and I sucked each other a little bit, but he couldn't get hard and the girl ended up just wanting to fuck me. He got hurt and so the night was ruined...oh well.

16. BigDickJoey

BigDickJoey New Member

Albums:
    I'd love to meet up SexandCandy, your pictures are beautiful.

17. BigDickJoey

BigDickJoey New Member

Albums:
    Yeah I like what you said here. Bottom line is that group fucking is just fun, whatever the motivation. I still wonder if hung guys are more likely than smaller guys to be hypersexual though...

18. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

LOVE IT

(any young[ish], straight[ish] guys wanna meet up in the UK and destroy some pussy, look me up) :wink:

19. D_Merringtonne Meathead

I was at 'sex parties' a few times in Switzerland, about 6 guys and the same number of girls, cocks hidden behind small towels until the real action started. The objective was to fuck as many of the girls as possible before you ran out of steam. All the guys turned out to be well endowed, a few more than me, so I do wonder if our lesser qualified friends are a bit reluctant to expose themselves to too much semi- public attention. It's not a scientific survey, just my impression. The only other times I've had 'group' sex was 2 girls and 2 guys; the other guy's cock was a little bigger erect but I wasn't concerned. I suppose if I'd been small I might have been. Anyway the girls didn't complain.

20. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Eww. There must have been a nicer way to phrase that.

Draft saved Draft deleted