Group sex/Gang Bang?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Panda Bear, Dec 26, 2007.

1. lonamisa

lonamisa Member

It's reassuring to know that some women are into it. I'd love to be in a MMF someday, but I don't think all guys are okay with that either really.

2. D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher

D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher Account Disabled

Haven't done it yet.

3. Symphonic

Gold Member

Never will?

4. D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher

D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher Account Disabled

I think it sounds like fun and something to be tried at least once. Never had the opportunity so far. It may or may not ever happen for me.

5. Symphonic

Gold Member

The internet is an amazing resource. If you truly want this all you have to do is go after it. Then again if you want it in a certain setting amongst friends and whatnot your chances go down.

If for the experience I wouldn't bother with self-coddling.

6. lttlgrllst

lttlgrllst New Member

Same here. I have an interest but it would have to be with the right people.

7. lonamisa

lonamisa Member

Yeah, gotta be the right people I'm sure. But if someone wants to do a group someday.. I'm ready. >=D

8. adlondon

adlondon New Member

Albums:
    its a fantasy of mine.. mmf mainly or maybe an extra guy. that slutty feeling turns me on, and lets face it.. when will an extra cock ever be a bad thing ;)
    mff is also a fantasy, but less so.

who knows if i'll ever get to experience it though!

9. lonamisa

lonamisa Member

For some reason I'd find a good MMF more exciting than a MFF, but that's why I'm here I guess.

10. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I went to my first bi swingers party march 1st. There was only one other female there, and she didn't want to be touched.

So, I had most of the men on me. It was a free for all and I had an amazing time. I let loose, no inhibitions and had the best sexual experience of my life.

With all the men there (22- was with 14 in some way that night) it never once turned violent or disrespectful.

It was about pleasure, theirs and mine and none of us left that party unsatisfied.

11. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    im open for Group sex :rolleyes: kinda curious what it would be like :smile:

12. 9inchcanadian

9inchcanadian Member

Albums:
    My boyf and i have had several group sex experiences and have also tried the whole "gang bang" thing. i say gang bang in inverted commas because it was an all male occasion, so i guess group sex on a larger scale would be the more appropriate term?

We have had group sex with a girl, it was fine and she enjoyed it.

The most guys at one time in the same place would probably be about 20-25 although i did not have sex with each and every one of them for attraction reasons, the offer was there. It was fucking for fuckings sake there was no love or tenderness between any of the parties involved.

I think men are very different sexually and can easily detatch love and sex.

I know this was a question aimed at womens opinions but i thought you would like to hear mine as a gay man.

13. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I think men are very different sexually and can easily detatch love and sex.

I think this is a myth. Women are also able to detach emotionally from sex. Not all, but some.
    Just like not all men can and do detach emotionally from sex.

lapdog2001 likes this.
  14. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

That turns me on too, and it's weird to think about since it's so far removed from the typical notions of love and tenderness that we're supposed to associate with sex. The mercenary aspect of being like "next" is just really hot for whatever reason.

I'd totally go for a threesome or gangbang or whatever. I'm fine with being close to other guys too. I wouldn't want to get nasty with them but I'm definitely not so homophobic as to care about crossing swords. It's just so tricky to get something like this off the ground in real life though.

15. lttlgrllst

lttlgrllst New Member

Maybe men can detach from the emotional side of it easier than a woman. But a lot would depend on personality. That would be the deciding factor I think, not whether your male or female. It just so happens more women need that emotional closeness than men.
    A lot of women are clingy and insecure. I don't think that makes a good candidate for something like group sex. I may be wrong but love or too strong of feelings at all might not be good. Maybe just good friends who are comfortable with and trust each other would be the best for this kind of situation.

16. lttlgrllst

lttlgrllst New Member

That sound's so hot Jennuine. You lucky girl!

17. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

I went to a group sex party but never did anything, I was kind of scared and didt do anyone. but it was nice to get out.

18. jonfreak

jonfreak New Member

me and my girlfriend would like to do FFM but haven't found any :p

19. Symphonic

Gold Member

You are free to think it is a myth, but it is not. No one said women "couldn't", and the word "some" is a tricky thing because it means "At least 1" so even if 99.9999% of women could not as long as one can "some's" conditions are met.

Men generally do have an easier time with the said situation though.

20. SandraSmithCarver

SandraSmithCarver New Member

Albums:

Well i guess i am too :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted