Group Sex / Orgy Experiences

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Beau_Dega, Jan 27, 2008.

1. D_Beau_Dega

D_Beau_Dega Account Disabled

Question for you all. Who has had the opportunity to be involved in a group sex experience for the sake of this thread we will say that with more than 4 people involved. Couple of questions, was this at a club or resort (ie hedonism, or desire) did you take a partner and what was your overall experience. Did your partner desire it more than you, did you encounter things you were not expecting and most importantly did you do it again with the same partner or not.

Thinking about introducing my wife to this type of experience, we have talked about it but not sure how she will react. I have had the fortune of being to Hedonism II and had a great time. I went solo and hooked up with a couple of couples and had a couple of experiences with much larger groups.

Thanks

2. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Sorry guy - I wrote a huge response to this, but seems the country I am in is censoring something I wrote. Hopefully I can get back to you when in Europe again. :rolleyes:

3. D_Beau_Dega

Hey thanks, what country are you in?
    Can't wait to hear about your experiences, thoughts.

4. Meniscus

Gold Member

muscjock, I've never had group sex, so I can't answer your questions, but could you tell me more about Hedonism II? I've heard of it, but I don't really get what it's about. Thanks.

5. D_Beau_Dega

Hey Meniscus

Hedonsim II is a all inclusive resort in Negril Jamaica there is a Hedonims III which is in Ocho Rios I believe. It has a nude and a prude beach depending on the week the attendees vary. I ended up there with a few college friends when there was a lifestyle group in from the US I think Chicago. They were mostly experienced swingers and were very open about asking single guys to join in for some fun. My buddies and I thought it was a singles place but most of the people there were couples. Fortunately they were more than open to having others join the fun.
    In the pool in the jacuzzi, on the beach, and wild times in rooms.

Have not been back in a while. When I was there I remember a Detroit Red Wings player was there as well. As far as I remember he had no problems finding women or couples to help him with some stick handling drills in the off season.
    Hope this helps.

6. B_jeffy7

B_jeffy7 New Member

Many years ago i went to this well known park that is known for action after dark. After the bar (1.30am) i went to this park. I kept seeing guys walking into the washroom and no one walking out, so i went to check it out to see what was going on, i wasnt in the washroom more than a minute when i had somone's hand in my pants. There was a group orgy going on and man was it great. So yes, i have had group sex and this washroom incident was not the first and definatley not the last.

7. D_Beau_Dega

Hey thanks Jeffery7
    Sounds like this was a start to many memorable other events.
    Only concern would be if it was so well known then the cops could bust this place as well. Have you ever gone to a home or resort which is a bit more planned and touch safer from cops looking to cause grief?

I know in Palm Springs there are so adult lifestyles resorts for all interests and desires.

8. D_Beau_Dega

Hey Meniscus it is kind of funny but today I got this email
    It a group that organizes pretty big trips to Hedo, Desire and ohter resorts.

Look at the Feb 22nd trip.
    240 swingers are booked.
    For July they are holding space for 450!!!

So you can get the idea that pretty wild action is going to happening these weeks.

Hi - If you are already booked on a Fluffernutters trip or have gone on a trip with us in the last two years, email me immediately with your user name on the web site and your real names. Include the trip you were on or going on - because you are in the wrong membership group and are not getting access to the private side of the board.
    If you joined the web site and have been considering a trip with us - now is a great time to upgrade by reserving one of our upcoming trips! There are 3 rooms left for the February 22nd trip to Hedonism II. We have 240 people booked already for the July 12th trip to Hedonism II but there is still plenty of rooms in each type (suites are sold out). We are holding space for 450 people and had 428 last summer for this banner trip. Finally, there is the Desire, Cancun trip over Veteran's Day weekend (5 nights with options to stay longer). We have 80 rooms booked with about 45 left!
    2009 winter, summer and November trips will all be bookable shortly!

Draft saved Draft deleted