Group sex, parties..etc

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_9998, Feb 4, 2010.

1. D_9998

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Interested in attending one but have never done it, what are some of the given rules if any?...information....where did you find out about the ones you attended. Do you take your girl with you?

2. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    In Denver there are a few swinger locations. There's the Mon Chalet motel (www.mon-chalet.com), the Scarlet Ranch and the Retreat. Mon Chalet allows single men to go to the clothing optional indoor pool at night if they have a room.

The rules for single men are to allow the women to approach you, you don't approach them other than to just talk. No means no, don't pester a woman. Always ask before you touch. I have had many fun times there and had sex with 4 women in one night in front of about 100 naked people.

3. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    The rules change based on the establishment and I found my information by looking up local clubs geared towards that kind of behavior and calling them. I didn't go though.

4. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Usually just got together the wildest people I knew through a party with lots a booze and at some point a challenge of nudity would push the ball over the edge and down the hill. Pool parties, strip poker night/monopoly, streaking, size competition hell you just need the right people and amount of booze heheheh

5. D_Barf Brooks

D_Barf Brooks Account Disabled

Sounds like my kind of party! God I can't wait till I can afford an apartment that can host killer parties!

6. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Back in the 1970's before STD's became the problem they are now, these kinds of gatherings were so common in the biggest cities in the United States that finding one was not at all difficult. Literally there were "flyers" posted in some places and if you worked in and around the entertainment industry everybody knew somebody.

Remember that these were far different times and at those parties there were many interesting chemicals floating around. Many of us guys were at that time "male-whores" and I willingly include myself into that classification. I never liked chemicals, but I really liked the sex. Men did men, women did women, and the couplings could literally get into the "pile" system. There were many other variations on this where plastic would be laid out on a floor in a large area. Males and females would literally bathe themselves in either Crisco Shortening or Vegetable oil. The pile or group would form on the plastic and then the people would jump into the pile and have fun. The idea was that the participants were completely lubed until literally their entire body became part of a sexual experience. With females a hard dick between a lubed pair of tits felt great, a hard dick between a pair of lubed legs held tightly together felt great, it could be an armpit, it could be anal, or it could be anything you could or couldn't imagine, and people simply went until total exhaustion took over. There would be tons of towels and gallons of body and hair wash available and people would clean up before going home.

These parties were fun, but today there is no way to do these and absolutely assure the safety of any or all of the participants. Hepatitis, HIV, and other medical conditions can be there and literally it would be possible under the right circumstances to infect a number of people in one single setting. Many years ago we did not have the STD problems we have now.

There are clubs that you can even find on the Internet for this in nearly every area. But remember that no matter how hard anyone tries, you do not have any knowledge of the people you will meet. There are some individuals out there with some very questionable viewpoints when it comes to the spread of STD's.

Good Luck and please play safely. . . .

7. kjguy

kjguy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I've always kind of been interested in a group setting, but also reticent. It'd be hot just to watch something like that...maybe that's how I'd ease in....

Draft saved Draft deleted