Group sex

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by britboy75, Oct 26, 2010.

1. britboy75

britboy75 New Member

I need some advice guys. My partner for 8 years has started telling me his fantasy of watching me fuck another guy and then start fucking me at the same time. Then he wants to try and double fuck me with whoever we get.
    Any advice is most welcome?

2. LuciferChild

LuciferChild New Member

would love to have that experience by being a bottom of a group.....

3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Two things occur immediately...

First thing, sometimes fantasy is just fantasy - actually acting on it is not always something the person wants.

Second thing, how do you feel about that? Do you have similar fantasies? If you do then are they fantasies that you have considered acting on? Did him telling you his fantasy turn you on or upset you, or maybe both?

It's hard to make suggestions when you haven't expressed your own feelings on the situation.

Group sex is a fantasy I have sometimes, but I've never acted on it and I've come to realise that's because the reality of it doesn't appeal to me that much.

4. B_patrickmcc

B_patrickmcc New Member

Ive had a few group sessions, and have always found that it works best when its only about sex, and no one is involved in a relationship. Thats just my 2 cents. Lost a good friend after having sex with him and his gf, and it was straight sex, there was no touching to speak of between us guys. (Short story.. hot tub.. she was blasted..she gropes both of us at the same time...he gets bj, I finger her, she jerks me, we move to the bedroom, he fucks her, she blows me, he cums, I fuck her, she cums, I cum, I go home). But he said later I shouldnt have let her touch me, and that he couldnt get the picture of me plowing her out of his head.

so be careful.

5. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    Done it a few times--mostly without bad tasting aftereffects. Just make sure that everybody is TOTALLY cool with it. Relationships can be wierd afterwards, although not necessarily so, but a real good talking through is a great idea if anyone is with a partner. My additional advice is that if anyone has any misgivings going into it, just keep it in the fantasy realm until those misgivings no longer exist.

6. cali06

cali06 Well-Known Member

I think you have the best partner EVER! Just try it, and if you don't like it, don't do it again.

7. D_Peverell Piledriver

D_Peverell Piledriver Account Disabled

Had group sex with 4 other dudes once. Everyone was cool with it and lasted a long time. Would do it again if I got the opportunity. Too bad this happened only one time.

8. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

Group sex can be incredibly intense. My wife and I have had several MMF experiences, a couple just MFM, and one MMMF. Mostly with guys we were pretty close to. More casual experiences were also good. She and I also lived in a MMF menage for 3 years. As a bisexual, MMF is the perfect way for me to satisfy my desire for both sexes. Having separate relationships with a male and a female at the same time I find to be just too complicated.

Group sex also has the wonderful element for me of sharing the woman I love and her hot cunt with a buddy. There is no other form of male bonding that comes close to that for me.

9. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's been my experience, too. Some couples are great playing with others, most really aren't: they bring way too much baggage to the encounter.

If you really want to attempt it, make sure you are both crystal clear on limits. Negotiations should not occur in the middle of the fun. Also make sure that each of you is aware of what you expect the other to do, and more importantly, not do.

Second of all, make sure that you both are equally attracted to the person/people you bring in. I had a partner for nine years who'd suggest some mighty strange candidates for a three-way; the first time I agreed (as it was his first time), after that, I got much pickier.

One last thing: before attempting DP with two tops, try it with a top and a dildo first. You might really love it, maybe not so much, but, again: practice before bringing someone else in first.

10. louielouie82

louielouie82 Member

I shared this in another thread, but my first BF barked up the 3-way tree for a couple of years. Finally, we were on vacation and I decided it was a good time to let him indulge his fantasy. We met a very nice looking slightly older guy at the pool at our gay resort, and my bf struck up a friendship with him. We ended up hanging out with the guy for a couple of days, and my bf really laid on the overtones thickly. So one night after happy hour at the pool, we go up to the guy's room to consummate the 3-way. When the clothes start coming off, the guy is suddenly all about me, and all but ignores my bf. Then my bf starts getting all possessive, and after a bit, he leaves crying. The guy and I finished up what we'd started, and I really didn't even try to console my bf's ego. The whole thing was orchestrated by him, and when it didn't turn out to be centered on him, he couldn't handle it. The whole experience was thoroughly grating, and really not sexy in the least.

In the words of Samantha Jones from Sex And The City:
    the only way to do a 3 way is to be the guest star." I just don't think most relationships can handle it. Group activities makes weird issues surface with people.

That's not to say all group sex is bad. I've done it a couple of times as a single guy with people I knew, and had a fantastic time.

11. B_BENDERBOY

B_BENDERBOY New Member

use plenty of lube,no seriously use plenty of lube.

12. Pierced1953

Pierced1953 New Member

Albums:
    It only works if it's both your fantasy/desire. My gf and I have just started exploring together. So far it's only been with other guys. It's turns us both on, her enjoying it as much as I do. It's only about sex, her only kissing me and our bed is only for us at night. She has had a gf over and a little touching and kissing between them only. She would love to see her and me having sex and maybe a mfm which is fine to me. I prefer the group of guys and just her.

If you can keep it just sex then your fine. Find out what you both want.

13. ChicagoThickDick

When I lived in San Diego I went to a Swingers club. The owner trusted me and liked my non-aggresive approach so I was one of few guys that were allowed at the couples parties.
    Sometimes I would have sex with just the female or with the couple and other times no sex.
    I met one couple who invited me to a swingers party at a house. That led to a circle of swingers that I partied with as threesomes. I think it was partly due to yhe size of my cock. I am cut and 7.5" and thick.

Draft saved Draft deleted