Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey guys. I'm a 35 male from the uk and looking to establish a group cam scenario on skype. Means 3 or 4 (or more) of us can play on cam at the same time - I love group nudity - guess it goes back to my army days! Leave your details below and I will add you into the skype group and we can take it from there. Oh, and if you already in a group then add me in to yours as well - my skype is nudieandy.

Reactions: iamsam4x

Slut slave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hello sir
please help me turning into a real slave.
I just turned 24yo
I'm a slave slut
i need a STRICT, KINKY, and SADIST master.
i really need to be humiliated and suffer. and i prefer under 35 masters.
my hard limits: blood and scat
you can do: pain, torture, degrading, humiliation, bullying, abusing my body in whatever way u want, u may wanna blackmail me to make me obey.
u may need to train me to do whatever you want at first, cuz i haven't had any master for 3-4 months.
please be super kinky and humiliate and torture me. u can use me in a group.
please break me and be serious
I am pathetic fag slave Age 24. I am willing to submit myself fully. My id are Snapchat-aj5460fc
Kik- xmen3453
Skype- live:.cid.12f192ec333445b1
Telegram- @Ajzzz1

Dom Master

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
fully obedient slaves on cam may message me. Very strict master here. I don’t mic or cam. I expect all from you. You must show face. I need slaves who just obey and like to serve and be humiliated. Add me on Skype on domneedsslave@gmail.com. Introduce yourself and send a photo. Don’t expect a reply if you don’t follow these instructions.