Group Skype Punishment This Tuesday

YoungDomSub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi!

I'm a young, good looking guy that's going to be home alone this Tuesday morning at 10.00 AM (GMT+2), and I want to try something ;)

I want to be punished by several masters on cam (Skype).
I'm open to any ideas, but this is what I have in mind:
  1. 4 to 6 dominant guys + me are in a Skype call
  2. The masters take turns in commanding me. For example, the first orders me to take off my shirt, the second one to put pegs on my nipples, the third one to pull them off without opening them, the fourth one to put them back on and repeat, the fifth one to put a peg on top of the other peg to push it extra hard, ... and then back to the first one. Each master decides whether I fulfilled his punishment and did it hard enough before moving on to the next master.
  3. You all punish me right until you're fully satisfied. Only if everybody agrees that I have suffered enough, you let me cum.
Some basic rules I have in mind:
  • Only slim or athletic guys, max. 34 years old
  • I'm into wax, cbt, assplay (a little), pegs, edging, cum control, tt, piss (a little). I have a lot of pegs, tealights, got rope, wooden spoon, belt, ... No public, scat, perm or anything too dirty. Open to suggestions. The goal is to make me suffer so much I regret ever having had this idea :p
  • Everybody cams with face - it's 10 times hotter. Masters don't need to show anything but that (unless they want to reward me). Of course I go fully naked. Nobody records or screenshots anything and I hope I can trust everybody.
  • If you're interested, post your skype name below or send it in a PM. I'll add you. We'll both do a quick face to face Skype call before Tuesday to make sure we like each other.
Hit me up in case of any questions ;)