Groupie stories???

D_Eddington Wormring

Experimental Member
Media
there was a book or something, maybe a website where groupies would talk about rock stars. she said peter framton had the smallest about like 2 inches, and huey lewis had the biggest. has anyone heard this? also it was on howard stern once.

seffnerman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i think i know what your talking about there is a website about groupies that have been with rock stars i can not remember the name but i do remember its under a girls name she is blonde

MisterSix

Experimental Member
Media
Pamela Des Barres wrote a book, "I'm With the Band: Confessions of a Groupie."

It was published in 1987. I don't know if she ever went on Howard Stern. Possibly, as this is something he would like.

As I recall, she had comments about several celebrities. My roommate at the time for some odd reason would blurt out the comments.

D_Eddington Wormring

Experimental Member
Media
Pamela Des Barres wrote a book, "I'm With the Band: Confessions of a Groupie."

It was published in 1987. I don't know if she ever went on Howard Stern. Possibly, as this is something he would like.

As I recall, she had comments about several celebrities. My roommate at the time for some odd reason would blurt out the comments.

well i personally heard about it on howard stern. thats how i know. she also had a story about david lee roth being a sex addict or something

Dubliner27

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
there a book called confessions of a video vixen about a lot of rappers and a website also, which i cant remember the name of but its just like a blog any1 can post shit madeup storys on it :) hope this helps

meatsmeat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You may be thinking about Metal Sludge, a heavy metal groupie website. google it and it links you to "the long and short of it", a blog with a list of a lot of musicians, though most are people I haven't heard of. It's dated most recently from 2004.