Groupie stories???

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by D_Eddington Wormring, Jul 23, 2011.

1. D_Eddington Wormring

there was a book or something, maybe a website where groupies would talk about rock stars. she said peter framton had the smallest about like 2 inches, and huey lewis had the biggest. has anyone heard this? also it was on howard stern once.

2. seffnerman

seffnerman Member

Albums:
    i think i know what your talking about there is a website about groupies that have been with rock stars i can not remember the name but i do remember its under a girls name she is blonde

3. MisterSix

MisterSix New Member

Pamela Des Barres wrote a book, "I'm With the Band: Confessions of a Groupie."

It was published in 1987. I don't know if she ever went on Howard Stern. Possibly, as this is something he would like.

As I recall, she had comments about several celebrities. My roommate at the time for some odd reason would blurt out the comments.

4. D_Eddington Wormring

well i personally heard about it on howard stern. thats how i know. she also had a story about david lee roth being a sex addict or something

5. talbotwill

talbotwill Member

there a book called confessions of a video vixen about a lot of rappers and a website also, which i cant remember the name of but its just like a blog any1 can post shit madeup storys on it :) hope this helps

6. meatsmeat

meatsmeat Member

You may be thinking about Metal Sludge, a heavy metal groupie website. google it and it links you to "the long and short of it", a blog with a list of a lot of musicians, though most are people I haven't heard of. It's dated most recently from 2004.

Draft saved Draft deleted