grow bigger in GF - is possible?

WannaBeHung

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My penis is 6.5 in length, 5.25 in girth, in ordinary erected.

Recently I have sex with my girlfriend, and I shooted in her pussy,
after that, curiously my penis is still erect and get bigger. I measured it,
almost 7.5 in length.

Is it possible? or I have misunderstood my full size?

rocketred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good sex makes me over-inflate too. Once, years ago, at a party we kept measuring and I got almost 2" above and beyond my normal... almost so big that my foreskin wouldn't roll over the head anymore!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sure, though I don't know about the amount. I typically don't insert my cock into my gf until it's completely hard...and I feel it getting a little longer and fatter right before I cum. She feels it too.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Me too, I think it grows bigger during good sex. But I don't think I will make effort to measure it at that moment.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sometimes when I fuck the wife, I relax some so I don't cum too soon, I lose a little length, but my cock gets fatter, I have over 6" in girth anyway, and add a little more and she just loves it, and then as she gets close, I extend again, and she comes, and I'm a split second behind her!!! my wife says I am big anyway, but there are times she says I am way huge during sex. I normally don't bottom out with her. I am 7.25 long, but there have been times when I have, what she really likes is my girth.

Last edited:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
It happens sometimes. Happened once recently during some good sex. I could feel my girlfriend getting tighter and I asked her if she was clenching her muscles, but she said she wasn't and that it felt like I was the one doing the growing and making things tighter. I'm not sure how much growing is happening, but it is.

mchammerpenguin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happens to me to, and it's really noticeable during great sex.
My girlfriend wanted to find out so we went at it and measured right after shooting
We measured measured just under 8.5 long and just over 6.5 around
Normally I measure about 7.25 long and 6 around making for a pretty big difference.

TheThickOne

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sometimes when I fuck the wife, I relax some so I don't cum too soon, I lose a little length, but my cock gets fatter, I have over 6" in girth anyway, and add a little more and she just loves it, and then as she gets close, I extend again, and she comes, and I'm a split second behind her!!! my wife says I am big anyway, but there are times she says I am way huge during sex. I normally don't bottom out with her. I am 7.25 long, but there have been times when I have, what she really likes is my girth.

I do the same thing to my wife. The look on her face almost makes me cum.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Holy shit! I was jerking off and I measured myself right before I was about to cum. I am just shy of 8 inches! Jeebus, I freakin grow almost an inch bigger than I thought was my biggest and I had no idea!

Maybe I do have the magic 8x6! :biggrin: