Grow-er or Show-er

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Recently a very sexy buddy of mine emailed me to say he thought of a great topic for LPSG. This buddy who shall remain nameless for now, was very curious to see - as most men are classified as either a grow-er or a show-er or both.

Grow-er, flaccid the penis appears to be very small, due to elasticity of skin and muscles mass, can engorge to become quite the masterpeice,

Show-er, flaccid the penis look already quite handsome with what some may call a semi? when fully erect will only increased slightly more and reach full glory.

A small majority i understand are combo of both. So we would like to see, your pics of your cock -soft & hard if you will, just to catch the difference. And if you call yourself a grow-er or show-er [&/ or both-er].

Cuddle + ______ [anon] buddy.
Co-operatives in Evil pleasure

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm waaaaay into the shower range. I'm soft in my avatar over there. 10"

Here's the full force frontal.

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Theres a guy in Debbie does dallas 2,

His name was Henry - Jamie St John. He was tall lanky and handsome. When he dropped his boxers i thought nice but when the fair maiden that serviced him found out the guy was monsteriously hung and ended up given her a double fuck. Cum on her milky thigh the first time while fucking missionery style. Got hard again for another round..while she sucked on his cock like a vacuum.

He then got her to mount his mast and proceeded to fucked her deep, was so hot watching him push his thick cock inside her with his hand also, like feeding her snatch. When he cum a second time he coated her lips with his sweet cum, and even squirted on her brows. Now that is romance, check it out, btw he was defo a grow-er!

Cuddle

musc069

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
There are about 10 threads on lpsg on this topic. But as a classic grower (see my pics), I always appreciate the interest in the topic.

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd say some guys dont think they are hung, end up measuring 8in and not know. Same with guys who are show-ers, 4-5 inches soft is kawaii- anything more 5+ inches soft is suPer kawaii.

whats your take and pls feel free to add pics or link

Cuddle