Grow-er or Show-er

D

deleted4499

how much does one have to grow to beconsidered a grower? and what if you are big soft and a shower and grow even more when you get hard?

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Almost forgot, I had met a guy quite some time ago, He was in this 40s when i was early 20, he had mentioned about an 11 inch cock he posessed. But i didnt take notice since most guys claim bigg.

We were at a club and towards closing, bumped into him again at toilets, this time he quickly said if id like to see it. I said not really interested but he took it out anyways, It was about 7-8 inches semi and growing by the sec, would of been 3 handfuls easy. I resisted as not attracted to him but never before had i seen an 11 inch cock in real.

Cupo. Whats the biggest you have or played with.

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just read threads on guys getting hard in gym or public showers, now theres a scene from soft to hard with nowhere to hide. I think it would be awkward in a kind of sexy way.

Whos got the biggest softcock or grows the mostest hard.

Cuddle

thorshammer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm Grower with a capital G. From 1.5 to 8.25. Check out my gallery. Is anyone else this extreme?

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi Thor

Thanks for the kool post and pics, and WOW capital G i agree.

The whole point/ idea of this thread was tongue in cheeky in the sexy kinda way i described above. A friend of mine actually private me to start this thread. To have fun with idea of cocks growing from a very indecent size to one of award winning stature.

So again niceone. Can anyone better this awesome effort.

Cuddlepot.

D_Aude_Eos

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well i wont put pics up but I am definetly a grower... I am about 5 inches soft.... but I gain a good 4 inches when hard...