Grow-er wants to Show!

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm fine with my erect size, which is about 7.5" and relatively thick--above average and I've never had complaints, only compliments. :smile: However, I'd like to do something to help that flaccid number to be more consistently solid.

It seems my member is extremely sensitive to temperature (normal, I know) but I was wondering if anyone knows of something that would make it hang better in the locker room? I know, I know, it's kind of illogical for a straight guy to care that his dick looks good in the locker room, but I do. (I'm sure there are hours of counseling in there somewhere, but I'd rather get some tricks of the trade.)

I did use Maxoderm at one time, putting some on before my workout as it stimulates blood flow. (Hey it works for pumping up the biceps too, BTW). It did make the package look better, but that got expensive and I couldn't really explain to the wife why I should be buying creme that is supposed to make my dick bigger. So, any suggestions for increasing that blood flow and having more of a show-er and less of a grow-er?

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spend the money on a shrink....I can't even imagine caring about how big my dick looks to guys in a locker room - I can't even imagine any guys ever look....you must have a great life if this worries you, I envy you!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Matthew said:
Don't be so sure about that ... but your overall point is well-taken.

Nah Matthew, I disagree. His point shouldn't be that well taken. Yes, there are bigger problems in the world than your dicks size...BUT...

Guys check each other out. Just to compare to their own. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with the guy GG42. Insecurity in the locker rooms, or showers is pretty darn common these days, especially when you are a young male.

Asdeon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is probably a stupid question and posted somewhere else, but...

Do growers grow more than showers? It would seem that showers, and according to some, the erection is the great equalizer, wouldn't it seem that showers would grow as much as a grower, but with an extra few shown inches? I could be wrong.

I'm a grower - from approx. 4.5 inches to a full 8x6, and i'm not complaining, just curious about the physics of it all. Seems logical that overall, showers would be bigger than growers.

And also, when measuring your cock, if it's curved, do you stretch it out to measure? If it's not painful of course...

Thanks, this is my 2nd post. :tongue:

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Asdeon said:
Do growers grow more than showers?

Proportionally, growers grow more, hence the name. I think they loose definition is you're supposed to double in size hard (from soft size) to offically be a grower. However, I think you'd about make it since you almost double.

Seems logical that overall, showers would be bigger than growers.

Not necessarily so. The tendancy is for those whose flaccid is larger to not grow AS MUCH as one who has a grower.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
gg42 said:
Spend the money on a shrink....I can't even imagine caring about how big my dick looks to guys in a locker room - I can't even imagine any guys ever look....you must have a great life if this worries you, I envy you!

While this was an insensitive, prickish thing to say, I'm not offended. I know what you mean. I think you're missing a couple of points, though. First, guys do look. If you don't, then more power to you. I can guarantee others check you out and compare their equipment to yours.

Second, I don't have major body issues, but I will admit to wishing I had a bit more ballast in the mast while at the locker room. One thing is the inconsistency. Sometimes I hang much lower than others. Secondly, I just the like "feel" when I'm hanging lower and more relaxed. I know part of it is the relaxed feeling.

Plus, I will admit, that since I'm not all that tall, and since I have to work pretty hard to try and maintain a relatively fit appearance, I guess I'd like to have it over some of the naturally atheltic dudes at the gym. I'm confident with my size, but some part of me would like to have a visible representation that tells the other dudes "Hey, I'm very well above average" if you know what I mean. The hard member is in the upper 5% statistically, but my soft one ain't.

It's a bit shallow, but I thought that was part of what this board was about. :wink:

larry93455

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jeff black said:
Nah Matthew, I disagree. His point shouldn't be that well taken. Yes, there are bigger problems in the world than your dicks size...BUT...

Guys check each other out. Just to compare to their own. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with the guy GG42. Insecurity in the locker rooms, or showers is pretty darn common these days, especially when you are a young male.
It's almost impossible not to see a guys dick when he's in the locker room. I don't mean staring, but another guy is frequently just in your line of vision. I've never seen guys actually looking at my dick or other guys dicks, but you know they see them.

If a guy is really well hung, I do take note of it, and other guys do, and sometimes joke about it. My dick isn't big when it's soft, so maybe it's just me they don't care to look at! :wink:

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
i check out a few guys in the locker room, and I know for a fact that alot check out my cock.

As far as making it bigger in the locker room, while I'm in the shower I usually give it a few tugs, give it "windmill" and that definetly makes it hang much lower. I'm pretty satisfied with my erection, but flaccid I sometimes feel a little small, but at the same time i always feel that I need to be the biggest or best.

Asdeon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Asdeon said:
And also, when measuring your cock, if it's curved, do you stretch it out to measure? If it's not painful of course...
^Bump^?

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Tx8Thick

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have the same "problem". When erect, my dick is about as thick as a Red Bull can and about 8" long. When soft, it's still a bit on the thick side, but it doesn't hang real low.

I noticed that when I'm laying out and the sun is really hot, my flaccid dick hangs significantly lower. I've also been able to perk it up a bit by taking some yohimbie. That might be worth a try.

sizeworshipper

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Caffine, wether it be from soda, energy drinks, diet pills or (my fav.)coffee can cause temporary penis shrinkage. I did some research because of a problem I had at the gym. I was taking a diet pill and also using energy drinks at the gym and while undressing in the locker room I noticed I was shiveled like I had just taken a cold shower. This only lasts an hour or so after consuming caffine.