Grower changing to Shower?

jaimie: Just a question. My penis is usually 4" long when soft and about a month ago I noticed that once in a while when it was soft it was about 6" long. Now it's happening more often, sometimes more times at 6 than 4. My hard size hasn't changed. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else, is it temporary or permanent and what does it mean. It doesn't seem to be an arousal thing, just bigger soft.

hung: Notice I have changed the subject. I believe that someone who is in their teens will experience spurts of growth. In Checking Jamie's profile I ascertained that he may be sixteen years old by now.

While a two inch growth spurt may be great I would like to comment that unless you measure every day it is very easy to obtain a two inch growth spurt over the period of several months. While I never measured when I was a teen, I can recall periods when I grew at a rapid rate. I believe this is all part of being a teenager - that wonderful time when great things are happening to our bodies. It is nice to be able to hear from a new generation who is no experiencing these events.

H8Monga: If only I'd paid attention back then, then it may have been magical indeed.

TaMarquis: I think I'm in the process...I went from 6.5 to a little over 8 inches soft a couple of months ago...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=TaMarquis link=board=youth;num=1048056900;start=0#3 date=03/19/03 at 23:15:11]I went from 6.5 to a little over 8 inches soft a couple of months ago...[/quote]

Really? In February you said that you went from six inches soft to a little over seven (not eight) soft.
???

TaMarquis: Yeah, either 6" or 6.5", dependin' on the ruler I used. I jus happened 2 notice that the two rulers I have are slightly different in length ::) But, I've been using the same one over the years...

TaMarquis: Nah, they all start at 0" :D Trust me, I have NO REASON to lie about my size over the internet. I mean whats the use? Whatever you have at the end of the day, you have, so whats the point of lying to people you'll most likely never meet in life on an internet site? I just think its really stupid and a false sense of pride to lie about dick size on the internet.

H8Monga: A false sense of pride can be better than none.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, but some of these amounts you hear on the Net make you wonder if they're measuring from asshole to tip and back.

TaMarquis: Exactly. That's what I'm talking about. What's wrong with honesty? Oh, never mind, I forgot--some people look at penis size as some kind of contest that 99% of them will never win. What was I thinking? ::)

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Back to the original post ...

My track record indicates that soft size seems to carry on increasing very slowly .. at least into your 50's. In other words, I think the penis loses its elasticity a bit, and is less able to shrink and get more out of the way when not needed than it was. With a big guy there is also the stretching from the weight of course.

I used to reckon I was six inches or so soft, but although it varies a lot, I am rarely under seven inches these days, usually well above it.

But if you are still only 16 or so, it is a different matter. Maybe you are still growing, and haven't reached your full size yet, hard as well as soft.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=Max link=board=youth;num=1048056900;start=0#12 date=03/24/03 at 22:39:12]

"...My track record indicates that soft size seems to carry on increasing very slowly .. at least into your 50's.  In other words, I think the penis loses its elasticity a bit, and is less able to shrink and get more out of the way when not needed than it was.  With a big guy there is also the stretching from the weight of course.

I used to reckon I was six inches or so soft, but although it varies a lot, I am rarely under seven inches these days, usually well above it..."

[/quote]

....pretty much MY experience, too, Max!

--right down to the same dimensions in fact, that you've mentioned.

NOT complaining, mind you! ;)

'Just a bit more to keep up with and "position" properly.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yup, it's a contest. LOL They don't realize there are hung guys who are bad in bed and small guys who are good in bed. I honestly think that penis size as a measure of sexuality is about as useful as phrenology.

While we're here, there's a troll on alt.native who claims to have an asshole eleven inches wide.

freeballer_au: I agree with max, I'm 7" slack now which is 1" longer than a few years ago.
I'm 8 - 81/2" when aroused summer or winter.
It's cold here at the moment and i'm only 3" to start ( I think willie wants to stay warm), I soon get to 7" slack during the day.
7x5

mr17yearold:
I have NO REASON to lie about my size over the internet....its really stupid

its ok if u lie about ur size... we will never know... UNLESS YOU ARE A RETARD AND KEEP CHANGING YOUR STORY... we all know your either lying or are using rulers from two different planets.... so dont even try to talk anymore.... ur dead to me, lol

and thats my opinion

HMS

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[photo=large]8067211[/photo][photo=large]8067181[/photo]