Grower not a Show-er.

Rick P. Silent

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am almost embarrassed by how small my cock is when I'm showering at the gym, but when erect it is almost 8" long and 6" in circumference (flaccid it is, like, two inches).

After I was divorced I had a problem getting it up right away so there were a couple of women who were shocked so see the before & after.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am almost embarrassed by how small my cock is when I'm showering at the gym, but when erect it is almost 8" long and 6" in circumference (flaccid it is, like, two inches).

After I was divorced I had a problem getting it up right away so there were a couple of women who were shocked so see the before & after.
That is pretty extreme. It would be interesting to somehow find a bunch of extreme growers and make a DVD for educational purposes.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, join the club. I go from about 3" to 7". I can get as small flaccid as about 2 inches though. Being underestimated can have its advantages, and some days I have more "shower" days where instead of 2-3 inches flaccid, I'm more like 3-5 inches flaccid. I agree, we should make a DVD about it :cool:.

Rick P. Silent

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would definitely say it is more of a blessing than a curse overall.

I was totally embarrassed when I was a kid in middle school and - as I was a late bloomer - I thought the first woman I was with in college was just being sweet when she gasped and said it was the biggest she'd ever seen (I also figured she hadn't seen many).

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hooray for growers! I have that same thing when showering and stuff. Whenever I take off compression shorts after a workout im all small, but then after being out of the for even 3 or so minutes I notice a size difference. I haven't seen a womens reaction to a grower but I would love to see :)

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hooray for growers! I have that same thing when showering and stuff. Whenever I take off compression shorts after a workout im all small, but then after being out of the for even 3 or so minutes I notice a size difference. I haven't seen a womens reaction to a grower but I would love to see :)

In my experience, the reactions are quite positive :rolleyes:.

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would definitely say it is more of a blessing than a curse overall.

I was totally embarrassed when I was a kid in middle school and - as I was a late bloomer - I thought the first woman I was with in college was just being sweet when she gasped and said it was the biggest she'd ever seen (I also figured she hadn't seen many).

Dang Rick, I am just like you. I'm 18 and everyone tells me I have still yet to grow. I guess that puts me into the catagory of a late bloomer. It's nice to know other people have gone through what I'm going through now.

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I start off at about an inch when soft (seriously, it looks like an acorn on top of my nutsack), but get just over 6" when fully hard.

That has been my saving grace with an otherwise fairly-average cock, at times!

And selfishly, it's also great because that twitchy feeling when it grows is so great, and I get to feel it so much!

Playfriend

Sexy Member
Media
South Africa: Transkei (the middle of nowhere)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Im a show-er and not a grower and I reckon you guys have the best of both worlds! Ive always been embarassed to get naked in front of other people cos my dick flops out and hangs there demanding comment. And the comments were sometimes hard to bear as a teenager.
I love growers - I would certainly be in the market for a dvd showing a range of dicks that pack away neatly when not aroused but that grow to monstrous proportions when aroused. It is a huge turn on to watch that process! I encourage you guys to make some videos of yourselves getting erect and post them.
Hardgaurd has a composite picture in his gallery that shows the process beautifully - what a cock!
My friend is also a grower and has always judged his cock as small even though he is quite substantial when aroused but because his self-image is based on his inert member he has always shied away from interactions. Crazy how we allow others to define our sense self esteem in that way. He may soon post on here. This site and all you generous souls have awakened the dormant exhibitionist in him and increased his self esteem. This site rocks!!

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I love it when a woman watches my erection wane in tempo to the beating of my heart. Blows it up and then watches it wind down again.

Really, anyone ever watch an erection go down that kind of pauses at a heart beat. Doesn't happen often but when it does it is kind of interesting.

Also, my state of flaccidity ranges from where the fuck did my cock go to to nearly erect, fat and sassy and everything in between depending on the weather, health, inebriation, company kept, activity engaged in. So 30% of the time I'm a grower and 70% of the time I'm a shower. :)