Grower not a shower in the shower

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by jerryhall, Mar 2, 2010.

1. jerryhall

jerryhall New Member

Albums:
    Anybody have any suggestions about how to discretely make your dick bigger in the gym shower? I have a big one, but not when I'm in a public shower. I think the years of junior high and high school showers where I couldn't look directly at a dick for fear of getting a hard on has traumatized me! Any quick massage techniques or other ideas that might work?

2. bigdalten

bigdalten New Member

I have had the same problem with a much smaller dick when soft. Some years ago, I practiced jelqing for several years. It is a practice of stretching your dick every day for an hour or more, using warm water and oil to condition it before stretching it in many different ways. You can find the technique by searches on the net and get step by step method of doing it. Mine was always 2 to 3 inches normally and before I used this method. It would grow to around 6 inches when soft and stay that way as long as I practiced jelqing and it felt good and much better than standing naked or at urinal with a very short soft dick. Also using an electric vacuum pump will help it both in soft length and in thickness. I gained over an inch in girth also. These are increases that stay bigger as long as you do it regularly, mostly daily or nightly. It takes a lot of time but is also fun and it is nice to have a larger soft dick. I can send pics if you desire of my soft one now. Email at big.dalten@yahoo.com

3. Maxime_

Maxime_ New Member

Spicies (spicy meals) and not masturbating for a few days before gym can help being bigger. Jelqing helps too...but you can just stretch your dick inside the toilet and touch it a bit there,right before jumping in the shower. You will be big....and hot water will do the rest. If you use these things together you'll get the best result!;-)

4. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I would briefly think about a hot gf or ex gf, as I made my way to the locker room to strip and get in the shower. that way i was at least one step up from being shriveled state. the other thought that would run thru my mind, is the warm water, the washing and getting clean, that would excite me a little also.

5. hud01

Gold Member

Dude expand your horizons....

http://www.lpsg.org/penis-enlargement/

6. elrond

elrond Member

Albums:
    Oh, easy! I just bend down and lick my dick a bit before going to the shower. That fluffs it just enough to look good. And when I wear a jockstrap, I stuff a glass ball in my foreskin to keep it heavy even in cold weather.

Wha?? Not all of you can lick your dicks? Whah?? ;)

7. cyrushkcurtis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I give my penis a few good tugs before I go to the showers, and I have noticed other men doing the same. (When I was younger that probably would have resulted in an immediate erection, though.) Then, after the lathering, rinsing, and drying, I can't help but notice that I have a good-sized flaccid penis.

Draft saved Draft deleted