Grower not a Shower

D_Shia LePoof

Sexy Member
Media
Wish I could do the soft dick over the wrist watch trick or just put off more a buldge.

Stats are Growers can get erect 150-200% from their flaccid state & Showers get erect 50-75% from their flaccid state. Almost a equal chance for growers to showers... Almost

Run7work2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a phenomenal "grower"....so much so that I definitely end up in the "show-er" category, too! In its most flaccid state, my dick is small and unimpressive looking, but it grows and grows....straight down and long while still soft so that it has a very respectable "hang." When I'm in the showers, steam room, sauna, or hot tub at the YMCA, and there are inshape guys cruising around, I always end up being a show-er. Actually, when they are cruising me, my dick grows to semi-hard or a raging, full, brick-hard boner! From its most flaccid state to its hardest, my dick makes huge gains in length and circumference. Boyfriends and fuckbuddies are astounded at the transformation in size from flaccid to full-sized, brick-hard boner! :smile: