Grower not a Shower

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Shia LePoof, Oct 8, 2011.

1. D_Shia LePoof

D_Shia LePoof New Member

Wish I could do the soft dick over the wrist watch trick or just put off more a buldge.

Stats are Growers can get erect 150-200% from their flaccid state & Showers get erect 50-75% from their flaccid state. Almost a equal chance for growers to showers... Almost

2. dbjones1969

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i hear ya mate... grower here too... but at least we grow to a nice enough size when it really matters, that it appears both of our wives really appreciate! ;)

3. Run7work2

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm a phenomenal "grower"....so much so that I definitely end up in the "show-er" category, too! In its most flaccid state, my dick is small and unimpressive looking, but it grows and grows....straight down and long while still soft so that it has a very respectable "hang." When I'm in the showers, steam room, sauna, or hot tub at the YMCA, and there are inshape guys cruising around, I always end up being a show-er. Actually, when they are cruising me, my dick grows to semi-hard or a raging, full, brick-hard boner! From its most flaccid state to its hardest, my dick makes huge gains in length and circumference. Boyfriends and fuckbuddies are astounded at the transformation in size from flaccid to full-sized, brick-hard boner! :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted