Grower not shower

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Apr 5, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

blackpower: Hi everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself to the board. I've been reading this website for some time now and I am very impressed with the topics that arise ( no pun intended)

I don't know if this has been brought up, but I'm the grower type. When semi to full blown hard, I'm quite impressive (9 inches). I've alway wanted to have a larger penis even though I haven't had any complaints.

I've always wanted to be hung several more inches soft like most of you guys out there.

My question is, is there anyone else out there that feels the same way?

2. Pappy

Pappy Member

[quote author=BronxboyNY link=board=health;num=1081162621;start=0#0 date=04/05/04 at 03:48:01]

I've always wanted to be hung several more inches soft like most of you guys out there.

You are larger than most guysand should be happy with what you have. Why would you want more??  Let me tell you, feel lucky you stop at 9 inches when hard.  I go to 11.5 and it's a real pain in the ass.  Most women refuse to even try and take it and the guys try but most can't take it all.

Just once I would like for someone to deep throat me.  But at 11.5 X 9 it just doesn't happen.

Again be happy with what you have because you are well above the average in size.

3. Imported

Gold Member

blackpower: Thanks Guber. You never really think about things like that.

-BronxboyNY

4. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: [quote author=BronxboyNY link=board=health;num=1081162621;start=0#0 date=04/05/04 at 03:48:01]Hi everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself to the board. I've been reading this website for some time now and I am very impressed with the topics that arise ( no pun intended)

I don't  know if this has been brought up, but I'm the grower type. When semi to full blown hard, I'm quite impressive (9 inches).  I've alway wanted to have a larger penis even though I haven't had any complaints.

My question is, is there anyone else out there that feels the same way?
    [/quote]

Well... for you, Gubernogin's advice is best. However, as I am not of your league, longer flaccid, I'd love to be. You're not alone there no matter what size if you're not a shower or a big shower.

Gubernogin I sure hope you're not 11 inches soft! That would be a pain.

5. Pappy

Pappy Member

No Papi, it's 11.5 hard, only 8 soft.

6. Imported

Gold Member

HachiGoLucky: Bronx, i know how you feel, i'm 8" erect and 2" flacid. it looks like i have no penis. when im naked around other guys, i get myself semi-erect first so i dont feel so bad. I want a larger penis too. 9" would be wonderful, consider yourself lucky, there is always someone smaller than you and always someone bigger. It kind of puts things in perspective.

7. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: I love being a grower, I don't half the bulge grief that a lot of larger men must get. ALtough perhaps I'm almost oo subtle..

8. Imported

Gold Member

blackpower: I'm happy to know that I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Thanks guys :D

-BronxboyNY

9. Imported

Gold Member

James249620002000: I have the same problem. I am happy with my dick when it is hard. But when it is flaccid, it is small. Add to that my gut hides the small bit that is there when it is flaccid. Fortunately, I have rather large balls which do give a bulge in my pants, but I wish the bulge were a larger soft cock. None of us are probably 100% happy with what God gave us.

10. Imported

Gold Member

FieldRatt9: I have the same condition. Usually flacid I'm 4-5 inches. If I get anywhere near water ie: pool or nude beach I'm lucky to be 2-3. Erect I'm alittle over 9 inches. I also sometimes wish I was more of a shower only because I think I look better flopping around. Last week I was at a nude beach and it seemed that at the other guys were sporting 4-5 hangers but I was obviously "cold" and only about 3 and thin. Maybe I was jealous? ???

11. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

Yep, grower here too... :eek:

12. musc069

Gold Member

Albums:
    3.5-4 soft, 8.25 hard and I'm also on the short side (5'5"). So yes, I've always been a bit sensitive in the locker room, though who really cares. Anyone who knows anything about the male anatomy knows it's really hard to tell in the locker room. And besides, I saw a really ugly older homeless guy yesterday on the street showing a very impressive bulge. Would I trade my life with him ever? I don't think so.

13. InnocentBystander

InnocentBystander New Member

I guess I'm also a 'grower'

When soft, I'm about 4 or 5 inches, even though my erections are at least 8 inches, usually more. The weird thing is that when I get 'excited' down there, the soft 4 inches quickly grows into a soft 7 inches, and can stay that way for hours, sort of turning me into a shower of sorts.

14. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

That's really cool, I get semi-hardons like that as well.

15. Mr. Big Stuff

Mr. Big Stuff Member

Albums:
    That is why I like being a grower. I can show an impressive bulge myself when I am semi erect. (and as stated in this thread, this can last a while) The thing is, because I am a grower, I do not have some of the problems in concealing my bulge, that others on this site have. Quite frankly I believe it is the best way to be. Not to mention the suprise on a girl's face the first time you hook up. My current girlfriend said "whoa! where'd that come from" the first time we were together.

16. D_Humper E Bogart

I'd love to do that, I think I'd almost laugh. Also means I can wear my tightest black genes and realise I've lost weight rather than complain about my bulge.

17. BigCKhead

BigCKhead Member

Albums:
    I think that being a grower is easier to deal with your social life.

I'm a shower my cock when soft can't be put in a toilet paper/paper tissue cardroll and it is way thicker than most of the men are when they are hard !

( u can see it on my homepage Click Here )

Having such a kind of girth isn't easy to hide (specially in slacks)
    and due to the french's health regulation i have to wear speedos at the public pools.

I have sometimes very bad stared from women and men looking at my crotch
    even i had some really bad comments from people who were shocked and were
    thinking i had an erection in front of them ... but i was only at the resting state :(

Don't worry about being a grower, it is one of a sheer nice surprise to show yourself in your full glory with the partner who choosed you not from your
    penis size, but for whole self

;-)

18. jonb

Gold Member

Don't you mean black jeans? I didn't know DNA had a color.

19. D_Humper E Bogart

Erm, it's white if I remember

Sorry, it's, as you yanks put it, a brain fart. It probably still echoes!

BigCKhead, your link is broken. :unsure: but yeah, you're massive if you don't mind me saying so.

And who knows, maybe someone will be rewarded for their patience. *cue baloon inflating noise*

20. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Japanese scientists have been studying this phenomenon for years.

They recently discovered that Godzilla is a grower. When he's not aroused he's a salamander.

Draft saved Draft deleted