Grower not shower?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by HugeBrazilian, Jul 25, 2006.

1. HugeBrazilian

HugeBrazilian New Member

Albums:
    Does anybody here is an extra large when is hard, but a average to small when soft?

I am a pretty big boy, at least when I am hard, I am 9 inches long and 7 inches round. However when I am soft I am just about average, or let's say small. I friend says that I am big even when soft, but I disagree with that, comparing myself with other people.

My problem is, as I always was told to be a big guy, I build a bit of my confidence involving my cock size, meaning that when I am soft I feel like a loser and very embarrassed to have a shower in the gym in front of other guys. I know it sounds stupid, but I HAVE the need to play with myself a bit before going to the shower.

This friend tells me that it becomes obscenely big when I play with it, I can't kind of stay in the middle, I guess people think I am crusing or something, but it is only insecurity.

I just would like to know, if there are other guys in the same situation, I would like to have similar situations to try to understand and see if in a way is normal.

I also think that the best think is to measure it when is soft and post the size of it, then you guys can help me to see if I am a grower or just paranoia!

2. dfchol

dfchol New Member

Im kind of in the same situation myself. Im nothing special at all when flaccid, im 4-5 inches soft depending on temperature, but most of the time im in the low to high 4's flaccid. However when im erect, im 7-7.75 inches and im nearly 6 around. My flaccid girth is also nothing special, can be 4.5 but some days it can be as low as 4. So the beginning result for me is 4.5 X 4.25 flaccid most of the time, and the end result being 7.75 X 5.75 when realy excited and with a kegaled, maxed out erection. There are days however when my flaccid penis is realy small, like when in cold water, cold days, stress being high, days like that my flaccid penis can be as low as 3.5 length, no joke. So im more along the lines of being a grower, but on some days i can pull it out and not be embarassed.

3. dongalong

Gold Member

4. HugeBrazilian

HugeBrazilian New Member

Albums:
    SHIT! I guess I am the only paranoid that gets embarassed... I have to sort ou my issues! :mad:

5. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am definitely a grower. When soft, I am 4.5 inches and erect, I am 8.5. Sometimes, I wish I was a shower, but I do like the look I used to get from guys (before my partner) when they saw my erection. It was priceless.....:biggrin1:

6. Ed69

Gold Member

Hell thats my wifes favorite passtime,play with it and watch it grow!I'm about 2 inches soft and 7 inches hard,also about 6 inches in girth.She's always been amazed at how it expands.:)So I never saw it as a problem.

7. cyrushkcurtis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    HugeBrazilian, while I don't have a huge erect cock like you, I share your feelings about my soft cock. Like you, I give it a little tug before I go to the showers -- l noticed that the college-aged fellow a few lockers down from me always gave himself a lttle tug. (At his age, I would have gotten a boner doing that!) Anyway, I've noticed that after lathering up, giving my cock a few strokes while washing, rincing, and drying, in the mirror I don't look too bad.

8. aviatorguy

aviatorguy New Member

Albums:
    Guys I am so glad you started this thread I thought I was the only one paranoid about it!! I have a small 2inches with no girth when soft but huge growth rate to 8inches with a reasonable girth. When it is flaccid it has loads of excess skin to accomodate the erect size!! Just been to a naturist beach in France and wish I had a good 5 inches flaccid to swing between my legs when walking up the beach - I love to see peoples faces when it grows though - and I'm an expert at the 'tug' before hitting the showers!!

9. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    Total grower… but I can be semi soft and still be 9 long. It’s the last inch that turns me into a steel pole.

Getting the true soft size is difficult since I immediately start growing as soon as I touch it. I would guess that a true soft measurement would be about 3ish inches – and rock hard, 9-1/2 to 10 and that depends on the level of arousal.

10. Iathick

Iathick New Member

Hey man your not the only one. I am also a grower. Hard I am close to 9" x 6.25+ thick, and over 7" at the cock root. Soft I am 4.25 somedays less x 4". I also wished that I would be more of a shower when its time to hit the showers at the gym. The main thing is that your good size hard and thats where it counts!

11. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

me.

I kind of like the look of shock/surprise/amazement I see on women's faces after we're naked and I start to become aroused. As I get bigger, and bigger, and bigger... their eyes grow wider and wider and wider.

Sometimes I do feel like I'm getting shortchanged at urinals/showers whatever if I'm around other guys and flaccid.... then I tell myself I'm being a twat and that this is a really stupid thing to be worrying about, and I'm okay.

12. HugeBrazilian

HugeBrazilian New Member

Albums:
    I wish that happened to me, but when someone kisses me, I get instantly fully hard. I don't have time to make this surprise

13. BarebackJack

BarebackJack New Member

Albums:
    I had a roommate many years ago who I met one night when I gave him head. This guy was all of about 5'7" tall and when he pulled off his pants he had about a 3" cock. Barely stuck out beyond his pubes. But I soon found out that that little smokie could grow into a pole about 9" long and about 6 true inches around. I swear that thing tripled in size. He never seemed self conscious about his "little" softie, and he told me that he never thought about it because he knew what a huge dick he really had hiding in there. We called him 'Dan, with the amazing telescoping dick'

I would think that something that goes from nothing to nine in seconds flat would be a tremendous surprise! :eek:

I have the exact opposite problem. I am a definite show-er, and I often hang about 6" when soft (8" hard... so I only grow about 25%). I think I'd be flattered as hell if someone could honestly say to me "Oh my fucking lord! Where did THAT come from?" But even in trousers it's evident... I have a big dick. I can't exactly sneak that in on someone. lol

I think it would be amazing to experience being the woman who'd receive one of these mega-growth penises, especially if the guy started out entering her while only slightly hard. I can only imagine what it might feel like to have a man's organ growing into something mighty inside of you. I don't think you could make it work as easily in buttsex though.

14. EuroboyUS

EuroboyUS Member

Albums:
    I am exactly the same way. I am down right shy about being naked in public (showers or saunas) because I am only about 4" soft.

I wear undies with a really contoured pouch so that my dick an balls are pushed up and out. With the right pair I actually really like the way my bulge looks, but naked is a different story. When I'm at the gym I always pull on it a few time to "pump it up" before I take a shower and I make sure to soap it well so that it stay chubbed up.

When I get hard it's a whole different world. I can't wait to show my dick off to anyone around. Depending on how aroused I get I am between 7.5" and 8" easily by about 6.5 to 7 around.

I used to get really embarrassed when I was being felt up becaue it doesn't feel like there's much there but now i just enjoy myself and wait for the reaction when I grow and it starts to snake down my leg.

15. stretcher74

stretcher74 New Member

Albums:
    I'm a shower not grower

5-7" long soft to 7.5+" x 5.5+" around hard.

If I'm just comming out of cold water or off to a public I'll give it a few tugs or soap up to give me a semi.

Done this through high-school/college and got a reputation for being huge. I guess a lot of 3" --> 6" growers thought same growth ratio could be applied to large flacid semi. Of course that would have made me an imaginary 14" long and pretty much fucked with their heads.

I think the hard penis size is pretty tightly clustered around 5.8-6.2" in the general population. This site is for outliers way on the edge of the "normal" curve. Flaccid size is all over the map.

In biology terms I think the actual volume of blood required to fill some of these larger members is what's putting a physiological limit on massive members. They may start various sizes but for the most part converge on similar range of sizes. Why ? well the largest dick guy I have ever heard of as verified as that size is 9.5" x 6.25" di. that's almost half a litre of blood right there excluding what you can't see in the pelvis.

5 litres of blood in the average person.
    According to Wikipedia/webmd :
    >The average adult human will be in medical danger after 1 litre (2 pints) and could die of hypovolemic shock if more blood is lost.

My conclusion: (potential) ancestors or prehistoric lpsg. members with real 12-14" by 7" di cocks either couldn't get them hard enough or all passed out whenever they got the opportunity. Or they all got gangrine and fell off. Not many children as a result no matter how 'impressed' their mates were.

16. B_BigToob

B_BigToob New Member

Same here, I'm about 3 inches long (or short) when flaccid, however it expands to 7 inches when fully erect. My girlfriend was amazed when she saw it happen the first time.

I do wish I had a bit more flaccid cock for the bulge, since I have none whatsoever now...
    I am competent with my cock though.

17. mister_y

mister_y New Member

Yes, I'm in the same situation. My penis is not big, just avarage and a little thin when soft, but big when hard!
    When I shower with other guys I always make it semi-hard, so I feel more assured.

Draft saved Draft deleted